• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB Equibit Title trading platform, hiring DASH Dev

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanSGalt

Howdy Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've been contacted by Chris Horlacher and Nathan Wosnack from Equibit and asked to help them find a DASH developer for their private and decentralized securities exchange platform.

Their intention is to build a kind of decentralized exchange between core blockchain coins and other financial technologies like Bitcoin and likely DASH, as well as an equity management and communication systems that is decentralized, private and end to end encrypted. Anyone will be able to shot full node clients and there'll be a blockchain.info style website.

After my speech at Anarchapulco they seem to have fallen in love with DASH and seen the great benefits of the Governance system and the Masternode network.

They decided to use DASH's core code instead of Bitcoin's for these exact reason as well as its built in coin mixing.

They are willing to pay well for a Developer that is familiar with the DASH code base.

This seems like a great opportunity for DASH to reach institutional finance's attention, since Horlacher was the CFO of a securities brokerage company and their team seems well connected with traditional finance.

Here's their website. http://equibit.org/

Any idea or suggestions as to a developer that would know the workings of DASH well enough and be interested in working with them? Horlacher tells me they have been working on this platform for years and are far ahead of the competition which is mostly made up of big banks just entering the game in recent months.

Please email me at [email protected] for details.

If you help me find a developer and he/she is hired by Equibit, then I'll give you a solid tip.

Best regards.

To DASH!

Juan S. Galt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back