• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Eobot

pbleak

Anybody thinking of signing to Eobot? I am a long-term user and have a referral link if anyone is thinking of it.

Same for quinpro which is a nice earner if you don't mind a small income.

heyo,

I hope you don't get mad about a thread highjack. But i like using cryptorader for cloud based bot service and love it. I have a referral link if anyone wants to sign up there.

i'm already signed up for qoinpro. I think i'm going to forget about it and load it up in about 5 years. I might actually have enough to withdraw then :p

No problem at all. I also use qoinpro but I don't know cryptotrader. I understand you on qoinpro. I got lots of referrals but even them it means little. Totally going to look in like 2050.

No problem at all. I also use qoinpro but I don't know cryptotrader. I understand you on qoinpro. I got lots of referrals but even them it means little. Totally going to look in like 2050.

What do you think qoinpro's whole master plan is? I've been trying to figure that out. It crossed my mind that maybe they're just harvesting email addresses for some reason and will shut down before anyone can actually get a decent payout.

Email harvesting for sure and a little bit of money from the ads. The funny thing is it could be a good site with slightly better payouts and they could make more money that way due to increased traffic.

hey bro,

send me a PM with your eobot reference. i'm curious to check it out. i'm neck deep in cryptotrader so i probably won't sign up immediately, but i might give them a try after my current trader subscription runs out

Back