• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

EOBOT-GHS 1.0 contracts terminated, but until next time...happy mining

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Just bloody lovely, 90% of my contracts were in 1.0. Well I suppose happy mining with my GHS 2.0 contracts. How come I feel like I just bent over and got royally plugged?

You are receiving this email because you own Cloud GHS 1.0.

Due to the falling Bitcoin price, and the rising Bitcoin mining difficulty, version 1.0 of our Cloud GHS has been paused for the past 10 days. It costs more money in electricity/maintenance fees than the AntMiner S2 devices mine every day in Bitcoin. Each day it costs $0.0023 per GHS to run, and it only mines $0.0021. It does not appear likely that the miners will again produce more in Bitcoin than it costs to run them in electricity, so we will be terminating the contracts.

In exchange, we can ship you the AntMiner S2 hardware, so you can run it in your own home. Each S2 includes a power supply, for no extra charge. You must pay for shipping and handling and that price will vary depending upon your location. You need at least 1000 GHS to take advantage of this offer, since each S2 unit is a 1000 GHS hashing unit. We may have extra S2 units, so if you have less than 1000 GHS you can inquire to be put on a waiting list. Please email us if you want more information or to take advantage of this redemption offer.

Until next time...happy mining,
-The Eobot Team

2013-2015 Eobot Inc.

Back