• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Entering Main-Stream Media: SpectroCoin adding Dash to Exchange

GreyGhost

Foundation Member
Dash World's very own Vanbex guys helped Dash, "to be first non-bitcoin cryptocurrency on London-based Bitcoin exchange and wallet, SpectroCoin" be published in main stream media.

Special thanks to @babygiraffe and @eduffield for participating in this article creation.

Read more here: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/spectrocoin-adding-dash-exchange-e-wallet-1565767

"International Business Times (IBTimes) is a growing digital global news publication that delivers international business news to an audience of over 5 million in the U.K. and 50 million people worldwide every month through its network of digital publishing platforms."

Awesome, this is going to be the time to try get into some mainstream media outlets. They will be hunting for stories right now.

Guys, can you stop doing so well, the price of dash keeps going up :p

Yah... I'm trying to view it as significant, stable growth caused by recognition of a valuable product.
There's no glaring appearance of speculator pump and dump activity in the market exchanges.
The obvious growing gorilla in the room is certainly fed by the halving. It's earned the position.
My newbie status doesn't quite allow me to grasp the attraction of ETH or LTC yet I'm pleased to see the XMR/DASH trading pair on Poloniex.
A lot to learn about !
Best
rc

Back