• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Enforcement of masternode payments is active!

This XwzmEE1cJ6HG84CgJvAt7ADmJ8W9Wh65Tq MN is robbing us.

Balance: 22.0152 DRK
Transactions in: 17
Received: 22.0152 DRK
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 DRK

Most of the IP addresses that address is listed under are all over the place. I personally think somebody is being rather clever.

Actually, it doesn't look like that's happening at all. I just looked through the payments and they seem OK.

How so? XwzmEE1cJ6HG84CgJvAt7ADmJ8W9Wh65Tq keeps receiving payments from blocks that he was awarded the masternode for.

Two of my wallet (.13.15) shows masternode count = 1471 and 1391 and masternode shows 1522. Are they capable? Somebody set up 500mns at his own? Or there is a vulnerability allows immitate mn and votes?
Other thing, can one take most of payments even if he has 500mns from 1500?
node count/len(set(poolhash.org) is still 846

Two of my wallet (.13.15) shows masternode count = 1471 and 1391 and masternode shows 1522. Are they capable? Somebody set up 500mns at his own? Or there is a vulnerability allows immitate mn and votes?
Other thing, can one take most of payments even if he has 500mns from 1500?
node count/len(set(poolhash.org) is still 846

OrTUrB7.png

I am posting this in here in case our new applicant visits this forum :wink:

LKebjoN.png

Heh, find a 1000DRK vin somewhere, generate a privkey (I am guessing), set up a MN that would appear valid, even though the 1000DRK was never yours...

Edit.

This payment looks like it was robbed too. My servers are running the update, PRIOR to this 'payment.

http://c2n.me/j3oBnH.jpg

That's because there are still old Masternodes out there.

Right now about 21% are NOT updated, and the exploit-guy had (last time I've checked) roughly 50% of the Masternodes (about 800 valid ones and 800 of his invalid ones (which are not in the official list any more)), so there's still a 10% chance that one of his gets voted.

Back