• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

EletroPay POS + SIGN Solution

EletroPay.com

This proposal was a 5 months research and Development project among a partnership between Dash Brazil and Kameda Corp, The entire project was financed by both parties and we are seeking a reimbursement.

The POS + DASH SIGN project is fully done and operational, this has also been tested in Colombia and Brazil with real merchants.

This Merchant solution became clear after my trip to Venezuela where I did observed the real use of Dash on a daily basis and the main goal of this solutions is:
  1. Eliminate printed paper Dash addresses QR code ( this is a security concern and not all users are aware that this expose their wallet balance )
  2. Eliminate the presence of the manager or owner during payment process (Most cases, because of a trust issue the owner had to go to the cashier in order to pull his own cell phone to accept Dash)
  3. Eliminate the necessity of buying a specific cellphone, table or computer just to add at the cash register area in order to accept Dash
  4. Eliminate the trust factor while allowing employees and staff to use their own cellphone wallet to receive Dash in case the manager or owner is not present.
  5. Eliminate signs and sticker at cash register area
  6. Eliminate the inconvenience of the costumers to show his cellphone screen with the Dash wallet reveling his last transaction in order pro proof the purchase just sent.
  7. Create a printed proof of the transaction for the costumer to keep for future inquiries.
  8. Create a printed proof of the transaction for the merchants to keep in the cash register in order to control his sales in the end of the day.
  9. Create an Elegant Dash Sign in order to advertise that they accept Dash.
  10. Create a trust-less relationship among Business owners and their staff where the POS just seats at the cash register area and the staff just have to collect the receipt.

EletroPay POS + SIGN supports payment from DASH in the simplest possible way. All you have to do is to have one EletroPay POS + SIGN device in your store, and you get DASH payment easily.
You can also increase revenue showing a bright DASH sign attracting customers.
EletroPay POS + SIGN device has an easy-to-use interface and helps the store owners to facilitate transactions,
including buying and sell DASH.
When the staff conducts a transaction, for example receiving a payment in DASH, the customers can see the price in the local currency. Then they enter the value in the keypad and the QRCode will be automatically generated with their wallets for the scan and complete the transaction immediately.
Once the transaction is successful, EletroPay POS + SIGN device will print out the receipt for customers and the store owners to keep.
The solid aluminum construction has high durability, ideal for use in any kind of environment.
Unlike everything that exists today, the use of the ePaper display with digital ink has low energy consumption and allows the receipt of payments even without electricity. Thanks to this innovative technology. addresses are exchanged at each receipt, maintaining privacy. That's one of the big reasons EletroPay POS + SIGN exists, a QRCode continually exposed on a printed paper exposes all the financial transactions of the business, something extremely dangerous. Mass production in China and advanced logistics enable thousands of EletroPay to be sent directly to the user, anywhere in the world, it looks like a simple LED light, but it is a complete Point-Of-Sale solution to be plugged into the power outlet and bring one more merchant to the DASH world.

The total cost of the project includes 100 units and those units will be sent to the following key prospects.
  • 50 units to Venezuela ( 25 to Eugenia and 25 to Dash Merchant )
  • 20 units to Colombia ( George Donnelly )
  • 10 units to Dash Switzerland ( Flamir Silva)
  • 10 units to Core Team
  • 10 units to Dash Brazil

These unites are theirs to keep and distributed among their trusted community members with the commitment of filling and weekly survey to help us improve the product and also creating content via pictures and video for social media purposes for 6 weeks.

We are building these units at cost with no profit in mind, also this is a copy and past process of Dash address from the Merchants wallet to the unit. At no point there will be a % fee deducted from the merchants transaction.

it is not our intent to make money of Venezuelas Merchants for example.

After That each unity will cost:

$50 + Shipping with Printer option
$35 + Shipping with no Printer

But this price is possible if order is a minimum of 1000 units

Breakdown of Project Cost: $125.000 USD

$20.000 Research - Dash Brazil & Kameda Corp.
$20.000 Prototypes, Designs & 1st 100 units - Kameda Corp.
$10.000 Tripa to China, US, Colombia & Brazil - Dash Brazil & Kameda Corp.
$10.000 Assembly & Logistics - Kameda Corp.
$20.000 Tooling & Mould - Kameda Corp.
$25.000 Software Engineering - Kameda Corp.
$20.000 Personal fee for the 5 months work - Dash Brazil & Kameda Corp.

Kameda Corp official website.

www.kamedacorp.com.br

Follow our Twitter Account @PayEletro for the entire history of how this project started and evolved.

Note: We would like to present this proposal now during December cycle, but as a consideration to other proposals and low price of Dash we will break this down into 2 payments.

Please support

www.eletropay.com

Absolutely yes, worth every penny, and thank you Rod for making this happen. Our South American dashers are incredible. I can't imagine a more elegant, highly evolved, yet extremely easy to use POS system. I hope these take over the world by the millions. I imagine this will be the last POS system the treasury ever has to fund.

@Rod Ambrissi -- Hello and thank you for your pre-proposal. With the Treasury budget being what it is as the market continues to decline, competition for funds will be fierce, but this is a really great project and one I will gladly support. Whether or not this project receives funding, I will definitely be purchasing a few of these for my personal business.

At the very least, funding the propagation of these devices in small waves could be an excellent Dash Boost proposal or Dash Roots campaign!

Would you be able to move forward if you broke the proposal into three or four payments? Before you post it, do the math of how many dash would be available during the next cycle, taking into account DGCs next proposals, and be sure you arent trying to take the entire remainder. For me, that was Kuvacash's fatal mistake. It was very greedy and arrogant.

Also, please post a link to this on the dashpay reddit and other crypto sites. Do everything you can to raise awareness of this solution.

As Rod mentioned, once merchants have these, employers will no longer need to trust employees with handling cash, which is a very common problem globally, and I imagine it is an even greater problem in Venezuela given the crisis.

They will naturally prefer and encourage payments in dash, likely with noticeable discounts. This alone will encourage the flow of dash to merchants. Given enough flow, merchants will naturally begin to pay their employees in dash as well, since it will be easier than converting to bolivares in order to pay them. And just like that, we have a dash-based economy.
Extremely exciting.

Edit: What warranty are you offering with these? Be sure you're prepared to handle repairs. Assuming Venezuela is the first and largest market, ensure there is a repair center in Venezuela with spare parts, so they don't need to be sent back to china. Perhaps Dash Merchant Venezuela would be willing to handle this.

Last edited:
Hola Rodrigo saludos desde Venezuela. Muy impresionados con esta innovación y esperamos verla pronto en cada negocio de nuestro país. Las personas hacen filas interminables para poder pagar. Este tipo de soluciones pueden disminuir la experiencia a solo unos minutos.

Thank You Everyone for your support, this has been taking a lot of time to develop and organize , and on this bear market we might wait until next cycle to present this proposal.

It appears as though there will be 901 dash remaining for this cycle, assuming DCG takes 60%. It is likely that this proposal presents greater ROI to the dash network than anything else likely to be proposed this month. I urge you to continue this conversation, and consider submitting your proposal this month, perhaps as a 5 month proposal.

I'm convinced getting these devices in to the real world and into the hands of merchants will spark mass adoption, regardless of the bear market. I hope and suspect if you don't ask over 1/3 of the remainder, eg 300 dash, it would pass.

I'm a little puzzled at the lack of interest and excitement at these Eletropays. This is huge, and we should work to get these out there asap. What merchant wouldn't want one? They look great, too.

It appears as though there will be 901 dash remaining for this cycle, assuming DCG takes 60%. It is likely that this proposal presents greater ROI to the dash network than anything else likely to be proposed this month. I urge you to continue this conversation, and consider submitting your proposal this month, perhaps as a 5 month proposal.

I'm convinced getting these devices in to the real world and into the hands of merchants will spark mass adoption, regardless of the bear market. I hope and suspect if you don't ask over 1/3 of the remainder, eg 300 dash, it would pass.
hey @Unstoppable , Thanks for the support, and we are as exited as you are, lots of tests still happening and things do not move as fast as we want and this last market crash took us really down financially. I 'll be updating the thread here as we intend to see those by Lot to any proposal owner in their area. stay tune and thanks again.

Hi Everyone,

After a long research and chat with several MNOs, and also with this recent price drop of Dash, we had to re-think our business model and strategy in order to manufacture and distribute this POS + SIGN

See below how this will be handle:

Batch purchase, 90 days delivery start via Drop Shipping: ( this will be definitely sooner but we don't want to compromise on fast delivery and expectations)

Package with 100 units - USD 10,000
Package with 500 units - USD 37,500
Package with 1000 units - USD 50,000
Package with 5000 units - USD 200,000

1 unit = USD $200 per unit
100 units = USD $100 per unit
500 units = USD $75 per unit
1000 units = USD $50 per unit
5000 units = USD $40 per unit

Plus Shipping from China via individual packages to individual addresses ( If we ship all at once to the same location, there are more Tax, Fees and Bureaucracy related to products imported from China)
We do have a shipping system in place to ship 1000 units to 1000 different addresses.

This is open to any Dash Community Member to identify the need in their local communities and handle presenting the proposal as a group or individually to order.

We decided that we at the moment have no time to handle presenting proposals and analyzing specific marked needs.

Option 1:
ElectroPay POS + SIGN orders of 1000 Units or more , no transaction fee in the first 6 months then 0.5% in the next 6 months, 1% fee per transaction, final.

Option 2:
ElectroPay POS + SIGN orders below 1000 0.5% fee in the first 6 months then 1 % fee per transaction final

Trading 3:
ElectroPay POS + SIGN sold for $200 USD for 1 unity directly on the website, 1% fee per transaction final.

Website will include extra services and data for the merchant for a monthly subscription( To be Determined )

Any questions please let us know

[email protected]

1 unit = USD $200 per unit
OK, take my money!
Trading 3:
ElectroPay POS + SIGN sold for $200 USD for 1 unity directly on the website, 1% fee per transaction final.
Website keeps crashing my browser/tab... Can't do the stuffs.

It looks like they've integrated it to their own payment service that takes a 1% fee for everything that passes through the unit. Probably why they aren't interested in talking to me...

Last edited:
Back