• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Election Dash Trust protectors presentation

1. FreeDASHGUYToday at 10:33 AM
    Dash Trust Protector Profile Foulagi Johnson

2. [10:34 AM]
    Trust Protector Questionnaire How long have you been actively involved with Dash and the community? I purchased Dash from a basement miner in 2014 (Call me Diamond Dallas hands). I was present in the BitcoinTalk.com thread as whysmh4dash and joined the Dash discord community early on. As of recently I have been an active Admin on Dash Marketing Hub supporting and fulfilling bounties. How have you helped the network to date? I have been a Masternode owner since 2018 supporting the Dash network. I have delegated my MasterNode vote to an active non MasterNode owner Dash community member since 2019. I participate in community social media threads promoting Dash and support Dash Marketing Hub Tasks.

3. [10:34 AM]
    What made you decide to apply for the Trust Protector role? To diversify the Dash Trust Protector candidates by being a dark horse in the consensus process. I have been present in the Dash community and have a long term interest in seeing the Dash global network grow. What do you believe are the core responsibilities of being a Trust Protector? Protecting the interests of the Dash network and community with the consensus of MasterNode Owners and Dash Protectors.. Participation in reviewing Dash network performance and community feedback. Presenting information in the best interest of the Dash network and community in a way that furthers Dash development as an operational DAO. Why should MNOs vote for you? MasterNodes Owners should vote for me only as a substitute for any candidate that is considered unsuitable for the protection and development of the Dash network. MasterNode Owners should consider the value of other candidates in optimizing and decentralizing the Dash network before they vote for me. A vote for me is a vote for the enduring interest of the Dash network past, present and future. Any additional information or statements Dash Discord: FreeDASHguy Dash Telegram: Ufo Twitter: whysmh4dash Email: [email protected] Proof of professional background: https://www.linkedin.com/in/foulagi-johnson-253b4270

1. SpadesToday at 2:09 PM
    How long have you been actively involved with Dash and the community? I’ve been an investor in Dash since 2016, but I didn’t communicate with many of the other Dash users, investors, and team during that time. Just recently I started being more active in the community in 2021 and 2022 on Discord, and on Youtube. How have you helped the network to date? So far I’ve been making Youtube videos about Dash. This includes videos about the Dash Mastercard, Dash DAO, DashDirect, CoinJoin, Masternodes and much more. I also manage a Twitter account where I frequently repost news about Dash. What made you decide to apply for the Trust Protector role? I decided to apply for the Dash Trust Protector role because I really do believe in the network. I love learning about Dash and I want to be more involved in the community. What do you believe are the core responsibilities of being a Trust Protector? Some of the core responsibilities of being a Dash Trust Protector are holding people accountable and making swift decisions. This includes coming to conclusions about disputes. It is also the Trust Protectors duty to make sure things are moving in the correct direction. Why should MNOs vote for you? I believe the MNOs should vote for me because I have a passion for the integrity of Dash. I love the project. I understand the overall goal of Dash and I want Dash to succeed. Trust is something that should be earned not given. However, if you trust me to be your Trust Protector, I won’t let you down. Any additional information or statements I spent four years in the Marine Corps where I learned about honor, courage, and commitment. These core values I’ve upheld and I can do the same as a Dash Trust Protector if given the opportunity. Thank you for reading! If you have any comments, concerns, or questions for me. Please don’t hesitate to reach out! Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpadesInvests Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvP7SMzFPTRkvv1AYe7xZpQ

2. [2:10 PM]
    I've added some contact information, so I'm posting my questionnaire in here as well in case anyone wants to contact me! Thank you!

Back