• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Efficient and best miners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching Promax7 from quite a long time and have seen their video as well on you tube and I think waiting for the third batch is worth it .

I think choosing miners which is ready available in the market would be better, as I just viewed Promax7 site yesterday and found all their miners to be out of stock .

I think choosing miners which is ready available in the market would be better, as I just viewed Promax7 site yesterday and found all their miners to be out of stock .
Friend, Promax7.2 miner is back in stock again,and I find it a good deal .

How many of you'l have already placed order for Promax7 miners ? Kindly suggest me as I am confused at the order placing and need suggestions .

I have already placed an order with Promax7 for 4 pieces of Promax 7.2 GPU miner a few days back and no discount was given at the purchase of the same .

If you can't get electricity for less than 3 cents per kilowatt-hour, it is unlikely you can ever make a profit from mining. Mining has become a very efficient industrial scale business. Approach with extreme caution. Even with the latest ASIC machine, you may lose money mining Dash unless you have very very inexpensive (wholesale) electricity prices.

Last edited:
It's difficult to get 3c per kW/h. I was paying around 11c and made a killing until I put too much into Bitmain's D3s and pretty much lost all of my profits I'd made that year and then some. I'm sure I'm not the only one. But if you can mine and pay the electricity with fiat, it's a good way to support the networks and a fun way to learn how to manage UTXOs.

Unless you get free (or almost free) electricity, I would not buy a mining rig for Dash. It has become a very competitive industrial process. It is very unlikely you will pay the rig off in a short time, and in the medium term, the hash rate will make your fancy new rig uneconomical.

It is already 2019 but if you want to know what are the best miners in 2019 just participate in Blockchain life 2019 asia conference. It is the conference about mining and all best miners attend this event. Trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back