• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Efficient and best miners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is the most efficient and best cryptocurrency miners in 2018 ?
- The efficiency of the miners can be determined by the efficiency of the cards which should be giving higher hash rate and lower power consumption . so I think you should try out Asic miners as they are upcoming in the market with its better models with more improved features to enhance the output they also have very high hash rate for the mining of the specific coins .

I have worked on Asic miners and the only drawback in them is that it will help you mine only specific coins and when new Asic miners comes out the old one becomes obsolete and there is no way to upgrade them as well as there is no resale value .

even GPU miners can be efficient to some extend they are very good at complex computation they also mine etherium and with the overclocking being its best feature the mhs can be increased which will further boost the output but again it also got a drawback of power consumption as it consumes too much of power , but still if if you want to try out GPU miners then you should go with P102 graphic cards as they are best in terms of efficiency and performance .

I have seen up a site called as Promax7 which has launched 2 GPU based miners to the market and i think soon it will be in the list of being the fastest and efficient miners and looks like it will play a solid competition to all the miners available in the market as it has come up with the best feature of mining all the crypto currencies along with being energy efficient .

I have seen up a site called as Promax7 which has launched 2 GPU based miners to the market and i think soon it will be in the list of being the fastest and efficient miners and looks like it will play a solid competition to all the miners available in the market as it has come up with the best feature of mining all the crypto currencies along with being energy efficient .
can you give me some more information on Promax 7. And also do suggest me with which miner to start up mining .

If you are looking for best and efficient miners then i think you should invest in Promax7 which has launched GPU based miners using NVIDIA P102 graphic card which are the best graphic cards for mining as it assures 53 to 55 Mh/s with power consumption of 158 watts ( low frequency OC) .

Which is the most efficient and best cryptocurrency miners in 2018 ?

Promax 7.1 is out of stock and i am really confused whether to go for Promax 7.2 miner or no as the prices offered are bit high for me .

Promax 7.1 is out of stock and i am really confused whether to go for Promax 7.2 miner or no as the prices offered are bit high for me .
Friend , even I was trying to place order for 3 pieces of Promax 7.1 GPU miner but it said unsucessfull , so I called Promax7 to inquire and got to know that they have stop taking orders for Promax 7.1 as its out of stock .

I think waiting for the 3rd batch would be too much of time consuming ,so just wanted to know is there any miner similar to Promax 7.1 GPU miner which is ready available in the market ?

I am actually mining from a long period of time since I am mining on a farm with different miners they collectively give me around 1000 Mh/s but Promax 7 seems a replacement to all my miners in one machine so I find it different and very profitable and as per my knowledge i dont think so that there is something similar to this .

The efficiency of the miners can be determined by the efficiency of the cards which should be giving higher hash rate and lower power consumption. Also if you are looking to advertise your business on a bitcoin-based advertising platform then Adconity is perfect for you as it helps in maximum brand exposure.

I am actually mining from a long period of time since I am mining on a farm with different miners they collectively give me around 1000 Mh/s but Promax 7 seems a replacement to all my miners in one machine so I find it different and very profitable and as per my knowledge i dont think so that there is something similar to this .
I agree with you , but again waiting for the 3 rd batch I think its too much time consuming .

I agree with you , but again waiting for the 3 rd batch I think its too much time consuming .
you are right it is time consuming ,But again I find Promax 7.2 also very profitable to go with as it generates 3710 Mh/s which is the highest and which is unlikely to be found in the any other miners available in the market .I think you should give a try on that one .

I would suggest you to check out some other miners which are already ready available in the market rather then waiting for Promax7 third batch to get launch .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back