• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Easy Darkcoin now open for British users

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
New DRK gateway for British users:
https://easydarkcoin.com

T5G6gxj.jpg

Hi guys.

I used this service earlier on today and I will happily vouch for them.

I had no problems whatsoever and I received my Darkcoins REALLY fast :D

You could sort of say that I volunteered to be the guinea pig here for testing the legitimacy of easy darkcoin and I would happily do it again.

With a bit of luck they may even offer me a discount or special price for posting this....*Hint Hint* haha!

Anyway don't be afraid to use their service :)

Hi guys.

I used this service earlier on today and I will happily vouch for them.

I had no problems whatsoever and I received my Darkcoins REALLY fast :D

You could sort of say that I volunteered to be the guinea pig here for testing the legitimacy of easy darkcoin and I would happily do it again.

With a bit of luck they may even offer me a discount or special price for posting this....*Hint Hint* haha!

Anyway don't be afraid to use their service :)

Thanks for testing this out
i had a go at it as well before posting
(just to make sure)

No worries :)

I spent £100 for my first purchase just to make sure because if anyone was going to scam it would have been on an amount like that rather than say just £10.

Do you want me to email them a link to this thread so that they can show that they're still active? I guess that would also help our members if they had any support queries using the service as they could ask in a public place :)

No worries :)

I spent £100 for my first purchase just to make sure because if anyone was going to scam it would have been on an amount like that rather than say just £10.

Do you want me to email them a link to this thread so that they can show that they're still active? I guess that would also help our members if they had any support queries using the service as they could ask in a public place :)

sure tx
that would be great
i am actually not sure anymore where i got the link from ?!
I guess i found it on BCT

Ah well it was a great find so thanks for posting it :D

If you know of anyone selling Darkcoin or any cheap cheaper ways of aquiring it then please let me know :)

I've just been telling splawik21 that I've spent about £250 on Darkcoin so far and that only brings me to 89 Darkcoin.

I'm hoping to try and get to 1000 to setup a masternode :)

If you know of anyone selling Darkcoin or any cheap cheaper ways of aquiring it then please let me know :)

I've just been telling splawik21 that I've spent about £250 on Darkcoin so far and that only brings me to 89 Darkcoin.

sorry man
i have nothing to sell
(Hooooooold)

you could check here:
https://darkcointalk.org/forums/marketplace.9/

send FIAT on some excahnge to buy btc and than btc versus DASH to buy it is cheaper rather than using weselldark

By the way guys I contacted EasyDarkCoins direct using the support email and I got a response really fast. I emailed mentioning that I posted vouching for them on here and that I'm really happy with their service.

I received an email back from the guy that runs the service named Will and he's a really nice guy. I'm all for helping businesses especially when they're genuine, honest, trustworthy and even take the time to get back to emails like EasyDarkCoins have done :) Oh and they're supplying my favourite currency :D With that in mind let's welcome them into the community :D

Thanks a lot theplague, means a lot to hear such nice things being said about our service! :)

As you know trust is hard earned in the crypto world, so your words go a long way to helping us establish ourselves as a reliable method of buying DRK (DASH) in the UK.

We will be re-branding at the end of the month from Easydarkcoin.com to BuyDASH.co.uk, to coincide with the official switch in names. We will also then begin working on an affiliate system, more details will follow with regards to that.

If anyone has any question feel free to pm me or send an email to [email protected]

All the best, will7am.

EDIT: Can't post URL's on here yet, will fix the links once I can! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot theplague, means a lot to hear such nice things being said about our service! :)

As you know trust is hard earned in the crypto world, so your words go a long way to helping us establish ourselves as a reliable method of buying DRK (DASH) in the UK.

We will be re-branding at the end of the month from Easydarkcoin to BuyDASH, to coincide with the official switch in names. We will also then begin working on an affiliate system, more details will follow with regards to that.

If anyone has any question feel free to pm me or send an email to [email protected]

All the best, will7am.

EDIT: Can't post URL's on here yet, will fix the links once I can! :)
Welcome!

PS. fixed that for you :wink:

Welcome!

PS. fixed that for you :wink:

Thanks a lot UdjinM6! Could you also change BuyDASH to BuyDASH(dot co dot uk) for me? We're moving away from com to uk to concentrate on the British market. :smile:

P.s. Can't wait to reach the post threshold to post links, it's a bit annoying hah. :smile:

Thanks a lot UdjinM6! Could you also change BuyDASH to BuyDASH(dot co dot uk) for me? We're moving away from com to uk to concentrate on the British market. :smile:

P.s. Can't wait to reach the post threshold to post links, it's a bit annoying hah. :smile:
Done. :smile:

EDIT:
PS. There is a "welcome" thread that you might find useful to post some as a new member and bump your message count (but no spam pls) :wink:
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/new-members-welcome-to-the-dark-introduce-yourself.2761/

I used Easydarkcoin to buy my first Darkcoins yesterday and even on a Sunday evening I received my coins fast. Very impressed!

Hi guys. I've been in contact with Will from EasyDarkCoin again today and once again an incredible service! I spent another £400 on Darkcoin / Dash this evening and everything was as smooth as the wife's...................hands ;)

I will definitely be going to these guys again once I have a bit more money in the next week or two :D

Once again thanks for providing an incredible service to the Dash community! :D

Ok, so we now have a date set for the change over from EasyDarkcoin.com to BuyDASH.co.uk. 1st of Arpril is when the re-branding will be complete and live, so from the 1st onwards the old URL will redirect to the new.

The mechanics of the service will not be changing, just the face! :)

Back