• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Earning per day with Dash Miner D3

D3 is profitable in October 2017, november 2017, December 2017?

• October

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • November

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

asad ahmed

Hi i want to ask all members of this forum what is average $ percentage per day with Antminer D3 miner

is there someone using D3 in september i need average and pics proof as on 20 September 2017 or 21 september 22 september 2017

someone please post link of pics or proof how much we can earn with D3 monthly/weekly/daily .......................

If and when you get an answer to this repost it to me will you please? I would recommend searching long and hard before posting again a lot of the people that have been around in the forums for a while are complaining about a ton of repeat questions.

Thanks and good luck!!II

Tickle

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

I thimk you need to tweak the miners quite a bit until you get them running efficiently don't you? I have just read that, never owned one.

If and when you get an answer to this repost it to me will you please? I would recommend searching long and hard before posting again a lot of the people that have been around in the forums for a while are complaining about a ton of repeat questions.

Thanks and good luck!!II

Tickle[/Qi had a wallet at dashwallets.com then one day i came to log in. i still know my log in info. but there was no option to log in only to get dash core wallet. I have dash being sent there for quite aome time now I know my wallet address too and in the blockchain it says that it has been receiving deposits but i dont know how to access this wallet please helpUOTE]

Hi,
i have been running 4 D3 from 48 hours.output around 0.44dash .means 0.055 dash as of OCT 15th and 16th.i am using ANTpools. kindly let me know if there are better pools.Thank u

Hi ,

I am new to this , I have 1 antminer D3

If i configured the address in miner dash01.p2poolmining.us:7903
What should i put in the worker name ? USING BTC or DASH WALLET address? Which one should i use

Hi Ftoole .

So that mean that p2pmining us pool is just meant for dash . What is the earning rate perday .

If u are mining on the dash p2pool yes.
P2pool was created as a decentralized bitcoin mining Pool. Since thier are several coins that can be mined with p2pool.
I am not sure what the p2pool payout for dash is.
I know based on how p2pool code is written what ever coin u are mining the shares you create are credited to an address. When a block is found a payment is sent to all p2pool miners based on sharecount.
I used to run btc and ltc p2pool nodes.

Currently my D3 mine just earn about USD 5 per day. Quite disappointing with rate as i am using ANTPOOL and SUPR NOVA

Well sadly do to the number of d3’s would by bit main the difficulty has gone up a lot.
The difficulty for the dash network is governed by DGW v3.0 since 2014.
How it works is every block it takes the running average of how long it took to make the last 24 blocks and adjusts the difficulty so blocks are created every 2.5 mins.

Back