• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DOUBLE your DASH (DarkCoin) with Crypterest. Crypto Investment Platform + 10% Affiliate Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a typical ponzi. It's not yet confirmed however (schemes like this live for about 1 week usually) but just be careful.

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 15.37.14.png

It looks like a typical ponzi. It's not yet confirmed however (schemes like this live for about 1 week usually) but just be careful.

View attachment 1257

Admins on BitcoinTalk and default trust members do that to all site owners, even if they are legit.

I've been paid, and they're still paying. If you don't believe it you miss the opportunity i suppose :p

Admins on BitcoinTalk and default trust members do that to all site owners, even if they are legit.

I've been paid, and they're still paying. If you don't believe it you miss the opportunity i suppose :p
Note that I'm not blocking this thread or banning you for posting it (though I could). I just warn people cause that definitely looks like ponzi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme but everyone is free to do whatever they like to their funds.

PS. Will block this ifwhen it will be confirmed as a ponzi. :tongue:

Note that I'm not blocking this thread or banning you for posting it (though I could). I just warn people cause that definitely looks like ponzi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme but everyone is free to do whatever they like to their funds.

PS. Will block this ifwhen it will be confirmed as a ponzi. :tongue:
It can't be a ponzi
on the 6th day it had more paid out in volume than it did invested, that's impossible for a ponzi to achieve as it relies on new investors...so even if they are sort of ponzi-ing it they are still generating interest some how

It can't be a ponzi
on the 6th day it had more paid out in volume than it did invested, that's impossible for a ponzi to achieve as it relies on new investors...so even if they are sort of ponzi-ing it they are still generating interest some how
Let's just wait and see... As for invested/paid out ratio... I wouldn't just trust anything you see on sites like that.

These are popping up left and right throughout the crypto world. It may work a couple times, but when "they" pull the plug, bye bye DASH (<insert coin name here>)...

Edit: And they all have a very similar layout!

It can't be a ponzi
I can easily pay myself and post addresses making it look like I paid out more. Further, depending on the initial "investors" I could double their money out of pocket to spur interest and as more volume comes in, walk away laughing.

NEVER PLAY THESE SYSTEM games (PONZI) AS LONG AS YOU DON`T HAVE COINS TO THROW AWAY.

LOL. Simple bootstrap design. Definetly a ponzi. At least they should have given some effort to modify the bootstrap theme comes with the script.

btc thread closed on 03.04.2015, payouts stopped on 04.04.2015. Confirmed as ponzi imo. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back