• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Donation Africa

Doofershmirtz

Hello everyone

(If I do not to post here, please delete this post)

This is not a false those request by email for humanitarian aid in Africa, with rewards of thousands of dollars of the daughter of former dictator billionaire.

I'm really in Africa, and because of our financial crisis, I see at present a great entry opportunity and rise of digital currency.

in fact this post exists only because it is impossible to transfer and pay up to 100 USD.

So I need to ask for donations for those who want to help develop the digital currency project in Africa. Help with power, giving in Bitcoin, Dash, or any other currency.

For those who ask, a report will be sent bills because we want to be transparent in maximum and help drive this technology loved by all of us.

In receiving. donations you will be able to find more details about the fate of all donations

we need to start with only 10 Coins

DASH address: XiB1pDMbJinjPZgq7RnrzLVXUqHub2Gqoc

If there are serious spelling mistakes, it's because I'm using google translator yes, we speak Portuguese here ....

grateful to all

hey
sorry - hard to understand

where in Africa are we talking ?
"after donating you will receive more details what are u donation for " ?

please be a bit clearer as this is very confusing
Tx

It would seem to me, this could be a valid circumstance for investigation by the DASH Foundation ???
ymmv
rc

Hi All,

I just subscribed to Dash forum only to answer this post.

I think I know who this member is. I know who he is but I dont know him so I can not make any judgment about his intentions. However, I can shed some light on this.

There is one Telegram group recently created, it is named as Dash Angola and it is a two weeks old group and have 17 members for now. The idea of this group is to spread the Dash currency in Angola as an alternative to the devaluation crisis that the local currency Kwanza is facing. Actually, there is not currency exchange market in Angola accepting Kwanza. People does not have access to international credi cards, bank account or any other way to directly buy Dash or other cryptocurrency, also they can not buy dollar due to currency crisis. I would say that is why this guy sent this post.

Is he right or wrong? Is his intention good or not? I have no idea about his attitude unless he has violated any rule of this forum, I m just showing the facts.

However, I dont think direct donation to a single person is something safe or even something that will help other people in Angola. So I would like to take this opportunity to bring up Angola situation and ask for suggestions on how we can spread the Dash currency in Angola. Angola speaks portuguese, however if anyone here wants to joing the group, look for @dashangola on Telegram, there are a few people that speak english there.

Thanks,

Hi All,

I think I know who this member is. I know who he is but I dont know him so I can not make any judgment about his intentions. However, I can shed some light on this.

There is one Telegram group recently created, it is named as Dash Angola and it is a two weeks old group and have 17 members for now. The idea of this group is to spread the Dash currency in Angola as an alternative to the devaluation crisis that the local currency Kwanza is facing. Actually, there is not currency exchange market in Angola accepting Kwanza. People does not have access to international credi cards, bank account or any other way to directly buy Dash or other cryptocurrency, also they can not buy dollar due to currency crisis. I would say that is why this guy sent this post.

Is he right or wrong? Is his intention good or not? I have no idea about his attitude unless he has violated any rule of this forum, I m just showing the facts.

However, I dont think direct donation to a single person is something safe or even something that will help other people in Angola. So I would like to take this opportunity to bring up Angola situation and ask for suggestions on how we can spread the Dash currency in Angola. Angola speaks portuguese, however if anyone here wants to joing the group, look for @dashangola on Telegram, there are a few people that speak english there.

Thanks,
Hello JC.

You are correct about who I am, we have spoken by Telegram Yes, and as you already noticed, I want to dedicate myself to this project and boost the use of DASH in Angola yes.

Thank you for also exclarecido for community really Angola without this market to exchange Kwanzas in any foreign currency

The judging my actitude on request support for the forum, it is precisely because they understand the situation and the market, and if there is some time to implement a project of digital currency as a dash, the time is now, and I want to take this opportunity and not breaking rules, or act in bad faith.

As for donations, which most want is to get some help, and me little will interest me if will be direct transfer or other means, the most important for me is to have access to DASH, when people ask, I have to have DASH as available to them, and you know that buying this impossible and we have already talked about it a week.
If I tivessse buying DASH for use in the Angolan market, would in minino 4,000 euros, but the truth is that not 40 euros we can send, hence the request for help.

This post is about the donations, but what I do with the money received, and how I want to promote the use of digital currency here, is no secret to anyone and already had the opportunity to share with the action plan, and here in also forum.

So for exclarecer and finalize any more doubts you have with available dash, I can sell them to anyone here, and with the money already can Buy More DASH and re-distribute the local market in a sustainable way and continues.

The Angolan market doors are and they are open and attractive, and I'm ca to seize the market opportunity and boost dash here.

It would seem to me, this could be a valid circumstance for investigation by the DASH Foundation ???
ymmv
rc
greetings

Really the opportunity and current circumstances are good to explore, and who help me now, it will be certainly the closest contact for future Business in Dash.

Already explained in the previous message, that if it were not for the financial problem of Angola, myself already have bought with my money a good quantididade Dash to follow my business plan with digital currency in Angola, on my own risk.

For a first test phase and business, a donation would be easier to start, but if someone is interested in not donate but invest in DASH, soon will have his dash back and if possible a little more, and that not are promises, but the soul of the business.

where in Africa ?

Studio, Angola!

Have you ever talked to me several times in the telegram, iX, and I was wondering where and how to buy DASH, and explaining also my idea of using DASH as an alternative currency here.

My brother goes to Portugal today, but the application of Dollars had to be done more than three months, and today is the day of the trip, and he is at risk of being for not having received foreign bank.

In the same situation that he, all these people who want to leave the country, and I just want to offer them the possibility to exchange kwanzas per DASH or other digital currency.

hey

Tx

greetings

I'm talking about Angola, and more detail I explained in the message below.

To answer your question, after the donation, I intend to use this fund to explain people how the currency would work and test with them how each Operating payment, or even backing up.

Conquered the User's interest, but will sell it for the desired amount, and the price is not inflated the current market, this being an excellent business opportunity.

With kwanzas raised from the sale, already can buy more DASH and return to feed the Angolan market of digital currency, and consequently return who supported this initiative.

hey

Tx
hi Tungfa, please refer to my answer for this post to have a better understanding about the situation. Thanks

Hi All,

Thanks,

hey there
tx you for the clarifications (and extra sign up)
that is very cool and helps

can i please get an invite link to that chat
@dashangola
does not help me :rolleyes:

hey

Tx

Hello

I requested money to the bank directly to a director friend of mine, and follows the same response:

"Dear Good day.;

What I understand, the purchase currency (note) is forbidden access.

Therefore, the only access is transfer of foreign currency abroad.

Therefore, there is a set of documents required to carry out
these international transactions, ratedas being, both in terms of
amounts, both in terms of the objectives intended. Even so,
with priorities.

Hug.

AM "

sad situation

Hello

I requested money to the bank directly to a director friend of mine, and follows the same response:

"Dear Good day.;

What I understand, the purchase currency (note) is forbidden access.

Therefore, the only access is transfer of foreign currency abroad.

Therefore, there is a set of documents required to carry out
these international transactions, ratedas being, both in terms of
amounts, both in terms of the objectives intended. Even so,
with priorities.

Hug.

AM "

sad situation

hey there
i totally understand and know the situation in angola (one of the most expensive countries in the world)
i will send you a "tip" for the marketing budget to get you "started"
i am normally very suspicious (no offense) about donation requests from africa (no offense again) as i get them again and again on all outlets
but i heard about this group before and am happy to support.

please send the telegram link so i can join and check it out

Edit
https://telegram.me/dashangola
??

Last edited:
hey there
i totally understand and know the situation in angola (one of the most expensive countries in the world)
i am normally very suspicious (no offense) about donation requests from africa (no offense again) as i get them again and again on all outlets

I'm not one to ask for help or my own brother, and hardly accept help from anyone.
Anyway, thanks for the support

But in this case, the request for support so was made to be talking to more community interested in supporting the disclosure of DASH, the very community of creators.

You can call me by Telegram @flpxvs or my number +244919503677

I know very well how are fraudulent applications for aid to Africa, and I even wrote one of the posts, it is not no fraud, and if so, I pledge to return the DASH raised.

hey there

Edit
https://telegram.org/dashangola
??
link is right!

I'm not one to ask for help or my own brother, and hardly accept help from anyone.
Anyway, thanks for the support

But in this case, the request for support so was made to be talking to more community interested in supporting the disclosure of DASH, the very community of creators.

You can call me by Telegram @flpxvs or my number +244919503677

I know very well how are fraudulent applications for aid to Africa, and I even wrote one of the posts, it is not no fraud, and if so, I pledge to return the DASH raised.

tx
telegramed u :rolleyes:
(i have some problems with telegram these days - sorry)

Hi All,

Thanks,

We are extremely interested in spreading the currency, tending the situation in Angola.
So please, join us at @angoladash on telegram or find me in @jc_jc_jc . Lets also keep the conversation here so other people can join us. :)

Back