• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Does Edward Snowden use Darkcoin?

moli

Does Ed Snowden even know about Darkcoin? If he does, is he using it? And what does he think of Darkcoin? I am so curious... LOL.... If anyone can get in touch with Ed Snowden, please have him interviewed and make a post here. Thank you. :smile:

That would be a good story,
but honestly Snowden is on total lockdown up in Russia and I would not even know how to get there and to him !

and if he would
the US and A would finally be Pi..ing themselves in paranoia !!
Haaaa

That would be a good story,
but honestly Snowden is on total lockdown up in Russia and I would not even know how to get there and to him !

and if he would
the US and A would finally be Pi..ing themselves in paranoia !!
Haaaa
LOL... You're right.. I've put up this thread because someone just went in the IRC channel asking if Snowden is using Darkcoin:
[20:37:43] <jone2> is it true about snowden using darkcoin?
We might never know if Snowden has been secretly reading this site all along... :smile:

oh ... hold on Molli,
my phone is ringinging:

me: Hello
Caller: Yes hello, can I talk to Tungfa please
me: Speaking
Caller Hey Tungfa, i heard you are press@darkcoi, my name is Edward Snowden, calling from Russia
me: Whow, hello Mr Snowden, nice to hear from you. How is Russia treating you.
Caller: Russia is ok, it is getting cold here now and I am out of coal to heat my house so i was wondering for if DRK Transfers are really as save and anonymous as the webpages are saying because i have to ask my parents for some cash transfers.
me: Sorry to hear, bummer, yes it will be bloody cold up there soon ! Yes no problem, any transfers with DRK are totally anonymous and none trackable, perfect for you !
Caller: Ok thanks, I will look into that then !
me: Please do, stay save and warm, call me anytime, i am happy to help.
Caller: Thanks Tungfa, talk soon, keep up the good work with DRK, you guys are changing the world. Bye Bye
me: Thanks Mr Snowden for your kind words, yes we are trying. Talk soon, Bye Bye
click.

Sorry Molli,
what were you saying ? .....>>>

oh ... hold on Molli,
my phone is ringinging:

me: Hello
Caller: Yes hello, can I talk to Tungfa please
me: Speaking
Caller Hey Tungfa, i heard you are press@darkcoi, my name is Edward Snowden, calling from Russia
me: Whow, hello Mr Snowden, nice to hear from you. How is Russia treating you.
Caller: Russia is ok, it is getting cold here now and I am out of coal to heat my house so i was wondering for if DRK Transfers are really as save and anonymous as the webpages are saying because i have to ask my parents for some cash transfers.
me: Sorry to hear, bummer, yes it will be bloody cold up there soon ! Yes no problem, any transfers with DRK are totally anonymous and none trackable, perfect for you !
Caller: Ok thanks, I will look into that then !
me: Please do, stay save and warm, call me anytime, i am happy to help.
Caller: Thanks Tungfa, talk soon, keep up the good work with DRK, you guys are changing the world. Bye Bye
me: Thanks Mr Snowden for your kind words, yes we are trying. Talk soon, Bye Bye
click.

Sorry Molli,
what were you saying ? .....>>>
Hahahahahahahahaha.....

Haaaa
i did not even see that
coins101 is the man
he really knows how to pull some PR

if this would work out
OMG ... that shitstorm would be amazing !!

Hold on , my phone is ringing again:

"Hello" ....."oh Edward, nice to hear from you so soon again" ...... "Yes" .......>>

Haaaa
i did not even see that
coins101 is the man
he really knows how to pull some PR

if this would work out
OMG ... that shitstorm would be amazing !!

Hold on , my phone is ringing again:

"Hello" ....."oh Edward, nice to hear from you so soon again" ...... "Yes" .......>>
LOLOLOLOL........ stop making me laugh so much tonight!!! LOL

Dam Phone
Ring Ring .....>

"yes Eduard"
"you are looking for a programmer female who can help you, let me think"
" sure Edward i agree she has to accept DRK for payment only"
"you could talk to Moli"
"I do not know her last name ether, but i am happy to connect you with her"
"ah ok"
" an airplane ticket to russia, whow, that would be great, i think she would be totally into that "
"so soon, we'll, let me give you Moli's darkcointalk contact and i think you have to discuss this direct with her direct "
"I think you have to throw in a bounty for some warm cloth too, as Moli is more a southern/ sunshine girl"
"budget is no problem, ha, good for you"
"ah the russians are paying for it, great news"
"ok i let her know"
"ok, no problem edward, anytime"
"bye bye now"

Moli, i think you better start packing ....>>

Hahahahahahaha......
More likely Snowden would tell you:
"What? American? Are you trying to get me arrested, Mr. Tungfa? I am happy here in Russia and I can get any gorgeous Russian women here.. " :p
Btw, I'm no programmer, I wish. Can you read C++ code? I'm still trying to figure out the small amount drk issue.. lol..

Hahahahahahaha......
More likely Snowden would tell you:
"What? American? Are you trying to get me arrested, Mr. Tungfa? I am happy here in Russia and I can get any gorgeous Russian women here.. " :p
Btw, I'm no programmer, I wish. Can you read C++ code? I'm still trying to figure out the small amount drk issue.. lol..

i am very good in reading comic books , emails and newspaper ... anything related to
C++ , Phytons, 110110001 ... correction 1011001110000 .... i have NO IDEA

he called me twice already !! i think you should really go over there , he said he does not like the Russian women , they are too rough !!!! Haaaaaa (hope you get my jokes !!).... >>

Edit:
talk to flare, he is one of the few how really understands C++ and that kind of madness !!

This would be a great rumour to spread, 'did you know Snowden uses Darkcoin?' I know some VPN used him for advertising in a very cheeky way by putting him in pictures using their product (of course I doubt he uses them). I doubt Snowden knows or uses Dark. It's obscure. I'm sure he knows about Bitcoin and has looked into it, but he's actually a fairly 'straight' guy in the end. He tends to couch his leaks in terms of being a good patriot, wanting more transparency at the NSA and so on. I don't know whether he'd be into Darkcoin unless we can show how it might help whistleblowers or serve the public good.

Back