• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Does anyone feel that this year is the year?

Feel the same mate. Last year was a year of crypto correction. This year is a year!!

Until bitcoiners and litecoiners will realize DRK is the real coin this will not happen. Seriously there are so many people who think DRK is an instamined scam. It's unbelievable. They just don't learn. Or they don't want to because they are afraid. I'd say 2016 will be the year. We need more time for adoption and for people to stop ignoring us.

Nothing to base this on apart from the rising costs of housing. I found a lovely house that is love to buy. If drk rosed in value, it'd make that purchase much easier.

One can dream.
Is it just a feeling you have or you are basing this statment on something more concrete?
Would you be able to provide the reasons why you think the price of Darkcoin will reach £20?

Until bitcoiners and litecoiners will realize DRK is the real coin this will not happen. Seriously there are so many people who think DRK is an instamined scam. It's unbelievable. They just don't learn. Or they don't want to because they are afraid. I'd say 2016 will be the year. We need more time for adoption and for people to stop ignoring us.
jpr jpr... You need to be more positive! Even Andreas Antonopoulos is talking about Darkcoin and he has been saying over and over that Bitcoin is not anonymous... You gotta listen to him here:

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-191-bitcoin-is-fur-the-people (beginning around min 34.)

2015 is the year for Darkcoin because of its unique features in crypto land:
  • Anonymity
  • Fast transactions - InstantX
  • Might have another service in store because of Masternodes ...
And we have a great dev team who are going to WOW us with many more developments.... I have no doubt this year is the year! :cool::grin::cool::grin:

jpr jpr... You need to be more positive! Even Andreas Antonopoulos is talking about Darkcoin and he has been saying over and over that Bitcoin is not anonymous... You gotta listen to him here:

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-191-bitcoin-is-fur-the-people (beginning around min 34.)

2015 is the year for Darkcoin because of its unique features in crypto land:
  • Anonymity
  • Fast transactions - InstantX
  • Might have another service in store because of Masternodes ...
And we have a great dev team who are going to WOW us with many more developments.... I have no doubt this year is the year! :cool::grin::cool::grin:

Wanna bet 10 DRK we will not reach $20 this year? :D Everytime I think optimistic good things does not happen to me ;(

Wanna bet 10 DRK we will not reach $20 this year? :D Everytime I think optimistic good things does not happen to me ;(
Every time I think of money, it happens to me, so I'm thinking of earning 10 DRK from you... hahaha jk

Nah.. I don't want to bet, you can keep your DRK. :grin:

Reactions: jpr
Not so sure about hitting the 20 dollar mark, but my gut feelings say things will definitely look good at the end of 2015.
Again, it's just some gut feelings I've been having ever since I got in this coin, it's not based on anything else really.

I agree with you there. The coin as so much going for it and I've got plenty of high hopes for the future. I really hope it goes somewhere but as the old saying goes...

Don't put in what you can't afford to loose.

Back