• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Do we have a Korean branch/channel/news outlet?

solarguy

Based on the numbers, it seems that Dash is getting very popular in Korea.

Do we have any official outreach to Korea? In Korean?

If not, why not?

Based on the numbers, it seems that Dash is getting very popular in Korea.

Do we have any official outreach to Korea? In Korean?

If not, why not?

we checked with some local Koreans
and there seems to be no proper Korean general crypto news pages in place
in Japan they do - so we are running banners + translated news - but in Korea we could not find anything
(and without that we are still seem to be doing fine over there)

I'd bet my last pair of socks somebody knows somebody who speaks fluent Korean and is a Dash enthusiast. Perhaps they want a cool job running a news outlet and getting paid by the Masternodes. Ask around. Have them make a couple videos on youtube. Submit a proposal.

On a related note, I vaguely recall that we already have some translation people in the community. Could someone describe the size and scope of what they do? Can we add Korean if we don't have that?

And, as a long term goal, since Dash is going to become the world's reserve currency, I would like to see the main news outlets for Dash available in 6 or 8 languages very soon, and in 20 two years from now. What percentage of the population could we reach with 8 languages?

English
Mandarin
Spanish
Arabic
Japanese
Korean
Russian
Portuguese

Looks like ~1.5 billion.

We have South Koreans on our team who are Dash enthusiasts and fluent in English who can help find some interested reporters if someone wants to make a budget proposal for Korean investments.

We have South Koreans on our team who are Dash enthusiasts and fluent in English who can help find some interested reporters if someone wants to make a budget proposal for Korean investments.

Sorry, is that the dash core dev team? Or...Dash Force News team?

My goal is to see a lot of Dash related content translated/subtitled into Korean.

In addition, I suspect there's enough interest that someone could make a full time job proposal to do something similar to what Amanda B. Johnson did, but for Korea.

thanks,

Back