• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Did a new DarkCoin (Not DASH) get announced on BTCtalk?

What would you have proposed for the optimal solution to the brand change?

Exactly! but its too late now.
I guess you get butt hurt when anyone who invested in Darkcoins wakes up one day to see that they've been dashed willy-nilly cause one guy supposedly did something "behind the scenes" as you put it.

And your suggestion that foundation legally enforce copyrights obviously isnt practical or even sound.

Evan gives his own Code months long consensus time but visual designers got shit on bad.
It's a big no-no in crypto currency, i need not explain it.

Exactly! but its too late now.
I guess you get butt hurt when anyone who invested in Darkcoins wakes up one day to see that they've been dashed willy-nilly cause one guy supposedly did something "behind the scenes" as you put it.

And your suggestion that foundation legally enforce copyrights obviously isnt practical or even sound.

Evan gives his own Code months long consensus time but visual designers got shit on bad.
It's a big no-no in crypto currency, i need not explain it.
You sound like somebody who is butthurt.

I like their logo! I think the Dev used to be a Hartford Whalers fan...

wBIZCKy.png[

1031px-Hartford_Whalers_Logo-79-92.svg.png
Their logo is pretty cool

Please don't kill all copycat's coins now - let them first to grow a bit...
When they will grow enough to make good noise during dying - kill them all - so It will be a good lesson for everybody not to try using (spoiling) Dash (Darkcoin) brand and our reputation ever again. :cool:
The only problem is the collateral damage. What if a noob buys in thinking it was actually DASH and it gets smashed. This poor noob would really have a sour taste left.

Back