• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Development Tools and Process Standardization Update

:what:
I do not understand ether
Thinking about it I know I hustled you and others for these updates

Dam I look into that later today
And fix whatever is going on there

I asked balu to remove all public access to edit Wiki
I am not sure if this above issue happens on purpose or by mistake (stupidity)
But we should stick to dedicated people and remove public access
(As I do not wanna do this again)

I will get into this in 8 hours or so (busy today, have to wait for evening)

Reactions: AjM
Thank you all for the help in finding issues with the current documentation. The thing is, we lack the resources to update the information there constantly, which can result in issues you've just identified. At the same time, we cannot open up the wiki for anyone to edit for security reasons. What we are left with is mostly tungfa maintaining the wiki, which is obviously unsustainable even in the short-term.

To solve the situation, we came up with the idea of "Adopt a page" to increase community participation. Please check the other thread for all the details about it.

I'll try to update that soon, but I need to redo everything. Create new addresses, do the transactions and screenshots... It is not just about substituting Darkcoin with Dash because now multisigs start with 7 instead of 3 and there are many screenshots and code snippets. I had given much importance to this because anyone messing with multisigs will probably know what they are doing, but this should be done :confused::confused:

Back