• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Delivery Services Using Dash as a Method of Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoOfSatoshi

deliverybanner.png

The "Stay at Home" order imposed by the Venezuelan government to avoid more infections and the fear of people to contract this virus (Covid-19) has increased the demand for home services. In principle this was an added value of shops, now it is a necessity. The sale of essential items, medicines, medical supplies, prepared food, cell phones were some of the most difficult items to acquire at the beginning of the contingency period in Venezuela. Traders and customers had difficulties in moving this type of products needed for everyday life.

Dash as a crypto currency is full of solutions in Venezuela and the world. Joint efforts of the most important and influential projects such as Dash Help, Dash Mall and Parking, Dash Text and Dash Delivery Service have managed to cover much of the country with training and integration of delivery services...

Read more: https://www.dashnation.com/voices-o...y-services-using-dash-as-a-method-of-payment/

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• deliverythumb.png
    deliverythumb.png
    714 KB · Views: 124
I am hungry!!! I want someone to deliver me a PIZZA!!!! But I can pay only with Dash!!! Where are those delivery boys when you need them?

By the way, I can also buy a new computer with the Dash I own! My computer is 12 years old!!!! Thank you so much @Geert, for giving me 1 Dash [1] [2] five months ago! I can now buy a new computer with that money!!

But where are those delivery boys, when you need them? Why do they offer their services only in Venezuela???

I WANT A DASH DELIVERY SERVICE, DIRECTLY TO MY HOME! AND I WANT IT NOW !!!!
DIF SHOULD INVEST TO DELIVERY SERVICES NOW!!!!
e0e85950bd8c4a6a4a60cdb92d5bfc5b-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back