• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DELETED

Do any of you think giving seminars in a school to commerce students and setting up stalls during the carnival will help in this cause?
Also do any of you think doing so in the amazing malls of dubai which are a hub for people from all background will help?
I'd be more than pleased to hear your feedback so don't hold back(pun not intnded)
cheers

Where's the "Too Expensive" button?

Hello,

Compared to other proposals I've noted, this proposal is for SIX events. There has been previous proposals for one event which is as close to or equivalent to my costings that has been funded. Too expensive? I think not. As you can see for yourself, the cost has been broken down and clearly states where the funding will go towards.

I'd be happy to answer any more doubts to re-assure you that the funding will be well spent towards Dash.

Best,
HuiChi

Do we really need more ‘meet ups?’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I understand that there are meetups currently around blockchain. But as you can see from my research, most meetups are very niche and relevant to a specific topic in the blockchain and crypto space. What we'd like to run are events on blockchain that brings the whole community of blockchain and crypto together. Besides that, it's making other industries aware of what we're doing by partnering with the likes of Deloitte for example (whom we are for Dublin).

You can't share knowledge with people who are already aware, it's sharing to others who don't have the knowledge too.

Best,
HuiChi

Do any of you think giving seminars in a school to commerce students and setting up stalls during the carnival will help in this cause?
Also do any of you think doing so in the amazing malls of dubai which are a hub for people from all background will help?
I'd be more than pleased to hear your feedback so don't hold back(pun not intnded)
cheers

Hello,

I think there are other people in the Dash space doing things such as giving online lectures about blockchain which is a great idea in my opinion, as education is clearly moving to the digital space. Personally setting up a stall would be a great thing to get everyday people signed up to Dash, but I would prefer doing it in a space that is more focused such as hosting an event where people can learn more about Dash and have the Dash team on site to answer any questions that people may have.

Best,
HuiChi

Hello,

This is an interesting proposal I would say, but could you brief a little bit more who will be your target market?
I'm sorry if my question already been answered in your previous post.

By the way, wish you good luck in this proposal.

Cheers

Hello,

This is an interesting proposal I would say, but could you brief a little bit more who will be your target market?

Cheers

Hello,

I understand what you mean by target market. However, this is open to the public hosted in a focused environment - therefore people in attendance are here to learn about Dash. The invite is open to everybody because our aim for these events is to not just help people understand Dash but how to use it. Having members of the Dash Core Team to be present will be helpful in regards to answering questions people may have.

Hope this helps.

Best,
HuiChi

I think this proposal cost is very low compared to other ones that passed already in the past.

I would vote for this.

I´m a witness that this kind of events really help make Dash get even more mainstream.

Wish you luck! Post the preposal in Discord and Riddet channels (don´t spam just promote it in a responsible way)

I think this proposal cost is very low compared to other ones that passed already in the past.

I would vote for this.

I´m a witness that this kind of events really help make Dash get even more mainstream.

Wish you luck! Post the preposal in Discord and Riddet channels (don´t spam just promote it in a responsible way)

Thank you for your support Carlosjem, delighted to let you know it has passed and we'd love to see you at our event.

Best,
HuiChi

Hello! I would like to know how you have done with this proposal. I thought it was really good because of everything I read :)

Hello,

Cheers

Like you already since I'm Malaysian :D

Our target market is currently developers looking to get into learning more on the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency

Back