• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Deleted thread

Bergstrom

Foundation Member
My thread got deleted after Transifex was running again.

I understand there has to be some damage control but my thread was not inapproriate at the time and then it was deleted without any notification to the forum or me.

Transparency? Feels like the Soviet.

Will posts that does not fit the present be deleted too?

Not only I get the feeling we have a little bit of chaos here recently? Feels like community split, anger, uncertainty. Some old members fighting others. It wasn't like that before the "name change proposal". Just saying...

Not only I get the feeling we have a little bit of chaos here recently? Feels like community split, anger, uncertainty. Some old members fighting others. It wasn't like that before the "name change proposal". Just saying...

I understand there is "a bit" of turmoil but the recent changes have not strengthened the community.

I understand there has to be some damage control but my thread was not inapproriate at the time and then it was deleted without any notification to the forum or me.

i believe flare is trying to rescue whatever is going on in Transifex

Of course! I have countless hours myself and I would not want anything else beyond that. I respect it, then again - how it is handled.

i am honestly not sure
vertoe left and .... erased some things (i really do not know as this is none of my projects)
if flare is on it , you can be assured he will do his best so salvage what is missing and try his best to find missing parts !
if he can is another question
i tagged him, lets see if he can give you more info than me

As far as i know the different transifex threads got merged by UdjinM6 into the main one - your original post is here, nothing has been deleted --> https://darkcointalk.org/threads/help-translating-the-darkcoin-core.3810/page-9#post-45506

Back