• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DCG Q2-2022 financial results ?

qwizzie

Happy to answer any questions regarding the financials.

Please note that DCG Q2 2022 results will be posted by the end of July 2022.

@glennaustin

1 : Users are not authorized to ask questions in 'Project Updates' part of the forum, only administrators.

See : www.dash.org/forum/threads/dcg-q1-2022-results.53214/

Knipsel.JPG

Which is why there are only questions / remarks from AgnewPickens in Project Updates - Finances - DCG Q1 2022 Results. Asking questions regarding the DCG financials for normal users is simply impossible there !

Dash Core Group Q4 2021 Quarterly Call - 3 February 2022 : stickied in the Official Announcements section of the forum by kot.
This thread is open for comments from normal users and relatively easy to find in my opinion.

Dash Core Group Q1 2022 Finances - 13 June 2022 : to be found in Project Updates - Finances by glennaustin.
This thread is closed for comments from normal users and relatively speaking less easy to find in my opinion.

Dash Core Group Q2 2022 Finances - MIA

2 : Where can we find the DCG Q2 2022 Finances results ? It is way past end of July 2022.

Please consider moving (and stickying) DCG Q2 (and all future) Financials to the Official Announcements part of the forum again (see www.dash.org/forum/topic/official-announcements.54/), so normal users can ask questions again and don't need to resort to asking questions about DCG Quarterly Financials in the General Discussion section of the forum.

Last edited:
2 : Where can we find the DCG Q2 2022 Finances results ? It is way past end of July 2022.

I would also like to see this. I am also curious to see how the inflation hedge has turned out. I believe DCG diversified out of the dollar into some REITS/Stocks last year? Considering the dollar has gone on a monster bull run, how did we do?

Back