• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashMiner.com multipool

Read the getting started guide for more details.

When I follow the above link my browser says:

Reported Unwanted Software Page!

This web page at dashminer.com has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Unwanted software pages try to install software that can be deceptive and affect your system in unexpected ways.

Whats going on?

When I follow the above link my browser says:

Whats going on?

Hello!

Which browser did you use? I just tried in Chrome and Safari and it's fine.
Some antivirus software detect "bitcoin miner" in compiled .exe and blacklist it. This is "normal".

Thanks

Hello!

Which browser did you use? I just tried in Chrome and Safari and it's fine.

I just tried Chrome, and I can see the same warning message that appeared to firefox.

Reported Unwanted Software Page!

This web page at dashminer.com has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Unwanted software pages try to install software that can be deceptive and affect your system in unexpected ways.

Whats going on? And why you cannot see that message?
They may have targeted your IP and they dont show the message only to you.

Try to acces the url http://dashminer.com/start/ from different IP adresses, and maybe you will see the message.

Last edited:
Dear miners!

A lot of time passed since we launched this pool in June 2015. X11 ASICs were released, small cryptocurrencies stopped being profitable to mine, new AMD Polaris GPUs were launched, bitcoin passed the $1000 USD mark...

Currently only a few coins are profitable to be mined on GPU: Monero (CryptoNight algo), Zcash/Zclassic (Equihash algo) and Ethereum/EthereumClassic (DaggerHashimoto algo).

And so we decided to transform dashminer.com AMD GPU multipool into a CryptoNight algorithm multipool with BTC payouts.
Now it is possible to mine with AMD, Nvidia GPUs and any CPUs. You can also rent hash.
You can see all details in the new forum.

We have already started paying out for CryptoNight hashrate. For example, yesterday the payment for 1 KH/s of cryptonight was 0.00174112 BTC.
For some GPUs, this is even more that you were paid on dashminer.com.
You can see how much your CPU/GPU hardware can achieve mining cryptonight on this page: http://monerobechmarks.byethost5.com/?i=3

For example, R9 390 is 0.8 KH/s and RX 480 is about 0.7 KH/s, so that gives daily profit of 0.0014 BTC and 0.0012 BTC per day respectively.

What's more important, is that cryptonight algorithm is a lot more energy efficient. So your electricity bills and noise/heat will decrease.

We will also release a custom optimized simple miner for AMD GPUs in a few weeks to boost your profits.

Please move to the new cryptonight pool before 31 January.

Or if you would prefer to stay with current mining software, then please move to WePayBTC.com multipool. It is using the same miner technology.

Note: DASH payouts will no longer be available, only BTC payouts are supported in the cryptonight pool. It is unfortunate to remove DASH payouts support, but actually only a very small number of miners used them. Most used BTC payments and supporting two ways is an extra hassle (epsecially with DASH price fluctuating so much lately).

Thank you
dashminer

Back