• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashcentral issues.

Hi I am having a few issues voting maybe someone can help.

On dashcentral under my MN it says

Warning: We did not receive a remote data update since more than 15 minutes. Please check your DashCentral push script.

And my votes are not going through get the error message

History:
1 yes votes on 2017-04-03 17:56. Status: completed (Error with 1 votes. Please check your privkeys!)
1 yes votes on 2017-04-03 13:27. Status: completed (Error with 1 votes. Please check your privkeys!)

The MN has been verified on dashcentral.

Hi I am having a few issues voting maybe someone can help.

On dashcentral under my MN it says

Warning: We did not receive a remote data update since more than 15 minutes. Please check your DashCentral push script.

And my votes are not going through get the error message

History:
1 yes votes on 2017-04-03 17:56. Status: completed (Error with 1 votes. Please check your privkeys!)
1 yes votes on 2017-04-03 13:27. Status: completed (Error with 1 votes. Please check your privkeys!)

The MN has been verified on dashcentral.

With regards to the DashCentral push script, i never got that to work as i'm operating from a home/user directory and this script seems to operate somehow from rootlevel.
If you also have dashd running from home/user you need to either adjust everything in that pushup script, so it points to your home/user directory
or install monit, which will also monitor and restart dashd.

Link : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/how-to-check-auto-restart-script.12322/#post-114057

With regards to your votes not getting through, make sure all your masternodes have their priv key added through my account / edit masternodes. It seems like you added the MN privkey to one masternode
and not (correctly) to your second masternode ? Or if you have 1 masternode, make sure you added the private key from your masternode .. verify it.
The masternode priv key is not be confused with your normal wallet privkey. These are two seperate priv keys.

If you still have problems with voting then give a shout in Dash Central to rango, maybe he can help you further.

Last edited:
Back