• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Wallet - outdated info

bluemeanies

Hello all -
Anyone else notice the wallet screenshot and terminology (Darksend, InstantX) found on the dash dot org / wallet page are out of date?

Technology doesn't change. It's only re-branding to exclude a word "DARK". darksend=privatesend (anonimous tx), instantX=instantsend (momentary tx).

Hello all -
Anyone else notice the wallet screenshot and terminology (Darksend, InstantX) found on the dash dot org / wallet page are out of date?
Looks like you stumbled upon the old Dash website that someone forgot to remove!

The Dash dot org wallet site is the first DASH hit with the search string 'DASH wallet' in Duck Duck Go

I understand the differences between the old and new wallets are minor, but I think it's important to ensure the wallet info on the website is up to date.
This is especially important now given the recent influx in noobs hunting around the net seeking information.

So basically on one wallet on my PC it read it had 1.5 btc in it and I kept on trying to send it though shapeshifter for Dash see the search faq for details.Dash aims to be the most user-friendly cryptocurrency in the world.

So basically on one wallet on my PC it read it had 1.5 btc in it and I kept on trying to send it though shapeshifter for Dash see the search faq for details.Dash aims to be the most user-friendly cryptocurrency in the world.

i do not understand - say that again ?
you have 1.5 BTCF in one Dash wallet ? what ?
shapeshifter BTC - Dash ? where is the prob there ?

Back