• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash-wallet froze processing

blablabla

I set up a dash-wallet wallet sent it a few dash through shape shift. the dash i sent through shape shift arrived into my dash wallet. later i tried to trade some dash to btc, through shape shift again. this time the trade did not go through. my dash-wallet wallet says it is still processing , no txid, my account even says they are not sent. i talked to shape shift and they said they did not receive anything . they have walked me threw a few trades i don't see them being the problem. this happened about 22 hours ago so I'm hoping it just clears up in 2 hours. i also sent myself a couple dash back to my own address this morning and these also did not process . i was told to reset the block chain. but as my wallet is online with a service i can't?
i would really like access to my dash . if any one can help me i would greatly appreciate it and any experience with dash-wallet,com
thanks blabla

i would donate a dash to any one who could solve this problem for me. idk just would like this figured out soon. thanks blabla

I've been having issues with my wallet not processing for the last 30 hours . i use an online wallet from dash-wallet,com . i was able to send my account dash but i can not send out dash. if any one could help me with this i would greatly appreciate it. ty

Screen Shot 2015-04-03 at 7.12.11 PM.png

I've been having issues with my wallet not processing for the last 30 hours . i use an online wallet from dash-wallet,com . i was able to send my account dash but i can not send out dash. if any one could help me with this i would greatly appreciate it. ty
Pretty sure there isn't an online web wallet and you were scammed.

blablabla....I've been here a long time...since the start and I've never heard of an online wallet. Can we get this out to the devs for confirmation ASAP... this is NOT cool for peeps like blablabla. I mean there is nothing really that we can do I suppose...but we would need to immediately start to warning message ASAP

blablabla I hope you didn't send a lot of dash to these guys... The first red flag is that they don't use any security (SSL) on there account login page. Shame on you for thinking these guys were legit!

blablabla I hope you didn't send a lot of dash to these guys... The first red flag is that they don't use any security (SSL) on there account login page. Shame on you for thinking these guys were legit!

But if it's any consolation... Anyone that's been in this business for awhile will tell you that they have fallen victim to a scam or two along the way. There's just too many untrustworthy and dishonest people in this industry.

Back