• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash vs Firo on Binance

vampyren

Hi guys,
Please dont take it the wrong way but I'm wondering how can it be that a small team like Firo that has just enabler chainlock can persudade Binance to enable 1 confirm, while Dash (the inventor of the chainlock) still has 10 confirm?

Can someone reach out to Binance to see what the issue is? If it has been done please share why we are not getting 1 confirm like Firo.
Is there some bad blood between Dash and Binance perhaps? I mean Dash has better volume, brand etc so i cant see any other reason we dont have it enabled.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Dash.PNG
    Dash.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Firo.PNG
    Firo.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 122
How much we would like to pay if someone can fix it (or at least get to the bottom of it)? Similar to the bounty program but not for dev.

How much we would like to pay if someone can fix it (or at least get to the bottom of it)? Similar to the bounty program but not for dev.
Changes like that is something only the core team can make happen. They have a channel to Binance. As user they only reply with generic response. I tried several time for other changes. SO unless the team gets involved we wont get to to bottom of this.
Hope more people start asking questions so we can get someone from the team involved. I will ask in other channels during day time too.

All kinds of "O"(CEO\CMO and so on) should do this! I think the DCG can realize the problems,but the methods to solve the problems are always lagging behind.

Back