• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Visualized Time Line (project in need of help)

B

buster

Hello.

I'm creating a visualized timeline for the history of DASH. Currently I have 9 slides done but I have some ideas for more. I'm not getting paid for this, I'm doing it for the community. But I need some help with editing, writing, research, images. If you think you want to spend some time working with me on this or can offer any assistance in any way.

I wont post link in public yet, but if you want to see it let me know. Just don't share it yet please.

Last edited:
What can you help with:
  1. Better images for current slides. If you see a better image that could represent one of the current slides better send me the link.
  2. Edit the slide text. Add, remove, change, or typos.
  3. Titles - Help me get the titles right.
  4. Slides. Current I have 9 slides starting from the concept birth all the way to about the time darksend concept was born. Can we combine any of these? Can we add more in between?
  5. New Slides - So what is next? Do you have an idea for a slide? Wanna help me make one? Choose an event that happened in Dash, make a title, research and provide text, provide an image, the date of the event.

I don't have the most time in the world. Have another Dash project on the go as well, but I'd be willing to lend some help if you need it still. Feel free to send me a PM if you like. :)

Back