• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Vietnam grow rapidly

i noticed that through your twitter. :)
great news for Vietnam. i like to hear more about how things go now it's legal, so maybe also some posts in english on your blog? reporting for the rest of the world?

i noticed that through your twitter. :)
great news for Vietnam. i like to hear more about how things go now it's legal, so maybe also some posts in english on your blog? reporting for the rest of the world?

Thank you very much.

As I know the Vietnamese government has not yet legalized cryptocurrency, they only research for and preparing document for releasing laws about it in 2018.

There are a lot Vietnamese people exciting about cryptocurrency and most of them are traders and miners. Recently, we have more and more people care about long term investment and they choose to research about Dash.

On my blog, I had written about 150 posts to explain about many things about Dash like technical, team, and other advantages of Dash and compare with other coins. Many people are very interesting in masternode and decentralized funding of Dash and they see the future in it.

I hope my English can be improved soon to share more in English.

Hey mate, its great to know such things happen in Vietnam. Well I can say its good things happen within the region ( Southeast Asia ) now.

Peoples are actively seeking for an knowledge about the cryptocurrency now only for mining but development as well. !

Back