• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH UPGRADE

M

MangledBlue

https://www.startengine.com/zipzap?...Id=4049367&utm_campaign=New+Launches+Template

You folks need to kick Evolution and DASH Upgrade(s) into a higher gear then we're at now.

I'm not asking you.................
I am not telling you...................

I AM BEGGING YOU TO DO YOUR JOBS ..................and if you haven't been then...... thanx for the fuck'n.

Where is a person to actually find DASH people hanging out these days?

This place is a GHOST-TOWN!!!

WHY IS EVERYBODY HIEDING!!!????!!!

Why all the panic? Everything is pretty much on schedule.
We need to do things right, not fast. Fixing the issues afterwards would be much more difficult and costly.

@MangledBlue Lets set emotions aside for now and wait for Core Team tomorrow's call. There is a bunch of really important concerns raised by the community about current state of the DASH project and unmet deadlines, so we'll see if they handle them properly. The call will show if Core Team takes into consideration voice of the community, ignores it or brushes off the questions with meaningless answers.

Let's hope for the best

@MangledBlue I fully feel your frustration, however, rushing out work is not the answer. We just need good insight into whats happening in the project. I feel you and a lot of people in the community need to be told something other than ;we cant tell you anything because it will compromise our competitive advantage!
Core needs to have a serious sit-down and talk about how they can give the community some form of hope that we are kicking goals and moving towards this mystical evolution thing!
Also, this top secret branding bullshit, what about people running a business that works around DASH? are you guys considering them in the slightest or are you going to drop it on them at the last minute the fact they have to rebrand?

Back