• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Trademarks

DashDude

I was just reading through the branding thread and one thing that caught my eye was the lack of trademarks on the logos. I think that DASH, InstantSend, PrivateSend and DASH is digital cash would all be marks that we might want to protect.

@kot or @mastermined, do you have any idea if trademarks are being considered? During the Q2 call Ryan spent several minutes discussing how to protect IP and assign it to the Swiss trust that is being created. Seems like a good place to hold trademark registrations as well...

Definitely interested in the opinion of the Core team on this. Sounds like something we should be doing.

Hey @DashDude ,
Good points. I am putting this topic to the agenda of our management call this week

@DashDude
Rebranding will be part of the bigger marketing project. We are not planning any changes before selected marketing agency will propose it, so if I were you, I would use existing templates

Back