• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash to Bank the Unbanked

Sorry, I don't support this proposal, because poor people usually does not have computers, smartphones, and Internet connections. And usually people who don't have bank account will not open their mind to accept something new like Dash.

Dash at this time doesn't ease to use for normal people and need a lot of time for explanations.

@ewok This is a great initiative. I saw this and thought it related to the proposal I just posted - 'Dash to fund education and give financial access'. This proposal will use Dash to bank the unbanked... Let me know your thoughts

Do they really exist?o_O TIGO CMT

I sent them three emails to contact them about their product .. And I don't get any respond :(

Watching closely. Love the idea. The details of how exactly to put it into action will be the deciding factor.

Sorry, has anyone approached the study author to see if she would like to be a consultant on the project? She has an excellent grasp of study design to get meaningful results.

And of course, this would all be much easier after Evolution if fully rolled out.

Lot's of developing nations have a surprising % of low income people with cell phones that could do crypto. They basically skipped the land line phase.

Back