Dash Team Interview: Evan, Daniel, Robert, Ryan, & Holger Answer Your Questions

JGCMiner

Jun 8, 2014
Excellent video. Too bad Flare couldn't really participate as I think that was his first Dash interview(could be wrong on that...).

Anyway, Good Job!

Reactions: tungfa

Dash4Ever

Sep 24, 2015
Sweden
Dash Address
XybaxnhtFBih2g4M2F71rWKBt5USzo8R
Awsome video! Very interesting conversations , and how the future of the dash looks.
Thanks Amanda and all in the Dash Core Team ! Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: tungfa

ec1warc1

Jul 26, 2016
Having just read the article
https://steemit.com/cryptp-news/@taoofsatoshi/tao-s-steem-on-dash-or-what-s-in-a-name
which states: "but now as the project is maturing, a more professional looking page would fit better."
I must say that appearance is important, especially when choosing those who are working in money management. Bankers don't use tee shirts. I know that the Dash community is not the same as bankers, but we need to appear as professional as possible.

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
Having just read the article
https://steemit.com/cryptp-news/@taoofsatoshi/tao-s-steem-on-dash-or-what-s-in-a-name
which states: "but now as the project is maturing, a more professional looking page would fit better."
I must say that appearance is important, especially when choosing those who are working in money management. Bankers don't use tee shirts. I know that the Dash community is not the same as bankers, but we need to appear as professional as possible.
true that
but that does not mean that you will see us (or definately not me) in a suit and tie next time :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ec1warc1

Jul 26, 2016
I am trying to be constructively critical. It took me 2 weeks to work up the courage to mention it! :rolleyes:

Luiz_Ant0n10

Aug 7, 2015
worldwide
Fiat Gateways Video Update with Daniel Diaz and Ira Miller

Daniel Diaz and Ira Miller talk about the current state of the fiat gateways project, both the more technical side and the business development part.

Reactions: bhkien