• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Talk - ReadyRaider eSports Gaming Platform Partners with Dash as Exclusive Payment Method!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Dash Talk - ReadyRaider eSports Gaming Platform Partners with Dash as Exclusive Payment Method!

sddefault.jpg

On today's episode Amanda speaks with Jacob Ballou the Founder of ReadyRaider.com an eSports gaming platform with guild management tools plus tournaments and leagues for games like WoWClassic. Question timestamps included.

Watch Now -

These vids are so much better than those hour+ podcasts. Bite-sized and appealing. The work between the two of you is a very good combination. I'm glad you finally got there. Keep it up and good luck.

These vids are so much better than those hour+ podcasts. Bite-sized and appealing. The work between the two of you is a very good combination. I'm glad you finally got there. Keep it up and good luck.

Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and your support. It means a lot to me.

Cheers.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back