• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS DASH SWAG - zazzle store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner237

Foundation Member
So the story goes
One day early in 2016 I wanted some DASH T-shirts for myself and some leave behinds for my clients. And well I started making things on zazzle since they let you setup a free "store" and figured anyone who doesn't want to spend the time doing this and just wants to ring the register and pick up easy DASH SWAG should be able to get this somewhere. Supporters help display the brand and promote awareness of DASH. Anyone going to conferences that wants some DASH apparel please PM me. In the spirit of DASH anyone that wants to use DASH to pay I will be happy to place your order and ship.

I know Zazzle isn't the cheapest but every month they have 50% off sales and it makes products about close to retail cost. I will post coupon codes here for anyone interested in merchandise.These stores allow you to set a commission for sales. However they don't allow you to sell for 0% commission, go figure. The plus side to this is anyone who purchases from this store will benefit the foundation. I will donate all proceeds from the store to the foundation (5% was as low as it would go)

Anyone who wants a product added of their own design please post or PM me and I will add the artwork to this site so it is available to all.

zazzle.com/dashswag

#dashswag

Last edited:
What are the options in the back end of zazzle? Why not upload a list of things you "COULD" sell here and get peoples opinions on what to make next?

Would you like some other designs maybe too? Dash logo is nice obviously but having some cool options would be nice :p

What are the options in the back end of zazzle? Why not upload a list of things you "COULD" sell here and get peoples opinions on what to make next?
Would you like some other designs maybe too? Dash logo is nice obviously but having some cool options would be nice :p

Yeah more design more options, I like it! I'm just not a super creative artsy eyed person. I have very little Photoshop skills so even simply making a clear background took me a little while to figure out.

I started this because I wanted to have some t-shirts.... And I figured there is probably one or two more people that don't want to spend the time dragging art into zazzle so i added them to the "public store" Eveyone should feel free to post art here and I will be happy to submit it to the store.

I ride public transit so I purchased the ask me about dash shirts and I wear it on the way home. I have the hand out cards I give to people when they ask along with a little speech. I've given out about a dozen cards already....This is my solo grass roots marketing effort.

Yeah more design more options, I like it! I'm just not a super creative artsy eyed person. I have very little Photoshop skills so even simply making a clear background took me a little while to figure out.

I started this because I wanted to have some t-shirts.... And I figured there is probably one or two more people that don't want to spend the time dragging art into zazzle so i added them to the "public store" Eveyone should feel free to post art here and I will be happy to submit it to the store.

I ride public transit so I purchased the ask me about dash shirts and I wear it on the way home. I have the hand out cards I give to people when they ask along with a little speech. I've given out about a dozen cards already....This is my solo grass roots marketing effort.

You sound like me! Minus the Photoshop stuff lol.

I literally explained Dash to a homeless guy a few weeks back and he was mind blown.

I have helped 3 people download wallets WHILE on the bus. (Coinbase wallets though)

Grassroots ftw!

(I'll make you some t-shirt designs in the coming weeks, just busy IRL right now.)

Last edited:
picked up some stuff from the store today! DASH bumper stickers!!
Great. Me too :) awaiting the shipment...
edit: ordered some clothes as well so the larger marketing expanse to be happen ;) people use to watch and read things around and that brings attention.

DASH Poker Chips and Playing Cards

PLUS Here is your special surprise offer: One Time Use $10.00 off order of $50.00 or more at Zazzle.com: PDVGCVHNBPMVCKVFVMQO. This code expires on 2/7/2017

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back