• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash slack chat with Dash values

Hello everyone!

The new Dash Slack chat which represents Dash values is now active.
The link is: https://digitalcash24.herokuapp.com
Why it was done - I hope everyone understands it. I did not hear about another activities so I decided to do it by myself.

What I want to avoid to make two or more new chats and split the community. So in my opinion it must be only one chat - does not matter if it will be this one or another. I am ready to give the owning rights to other trustful people. Some well known people already got admin rights there.

So all comments are welcome.

I get "token revoked" on sign up. Let me know how to join?

Why does no on love an ewok?

I get "token revoked" on sign up. Let me know how to join?

Why does no on love an ewok?

its fixed for the moment.
If somebody can give me a hint how I can generate Slack API access token will be great. For the moment work with temporarily ones and need to exchange it from time to time manually.

TroyDash, myself, and itscrazybro are in the process of launching a Dash Slack as we speak. We are assembling a team and we will have an announcement today or tomorrow.

Hello Tao!
Great to hear about this activity! I want to say that I do not see competition here and support it. Let us do it in parallel manner and I hope in the close future we will figure out how it is going to look like. I can imagine that we will find kind of specialitization for both chats.
Any way let us do it with main goal focused on Dash project.

Good luck with the new slack. For anyone confused about slacks here is the list:

Dash = Private Core Development - 50+ members
DashChat = Public - Converting to All Coins - 800+ members
* Mydash = Public (Core Moderation)
Dashnation Team = Public

* This is the one for this post.

Last edited:
not sure what i'm doing wrong but when i click 'get invite' the bar becomes red and says invite limit reached

not sure what i'm doing wrong but when i click 'get invite' the bar becomes red and says invite limit reached
you are right!
this is because some people were too active in promoting this chat we got a large share of unconfirmed invitations. Slack automatically blocked invitation of new users! I am about to solve it! sorry !

All people who sent recently invitation request -- please confirm it!
For the moment many unconfirmed requests led to the blockage of new users invitation. Thank you for understanding.
We will send also one-time reminder through Slack.

Some people got an invitation from Dash activists. We kindly ask you to confirm it as well.

Hello people!
This slack chat is looking for a people with some social competencies. There are many interesting people there and we are looking for a kind of "social glue" who can bind all people to a common activities. It can be many people. If you have some extent of capacities (even if it is 1h per day) - would be nice if you shortly PM me to coordinate this.
Some people already do this but we do not cover at the moment 100%. Also because of different time zones.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello guys! Invitations are temporarily not available due to the limits of free accounts at Heroku. At 1 of November invitations will be again online. If someone wants to join, please PM me email, will send invitation manually.

Back