• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH School is released! Bounty-funded effort, complete

Let me start off by saying that these are great. Really great.

One criticism... the concept of a "wallet" was kinda brushed over. How am I "sending" something from one person to another? You mentioned a mobile phone? Wha...? Might be useful to compare it to Apple or Android Pay and PayPal or... somesuch. Facebook's send money feature maybe even. Though, I am not that we want to throw big brand names around.

Dash is really just trying to get awareness where folks don't even understand Bitcoin. One element that could have used a bit more emphasis is "what? there are more than one of these blockchains?" Dunno. We have to get over that hurdle. Then... Almost need a generalized demo video as an addition to this series: Showing purchasing Dash and using Dash... using 3 platforms and maybe 3 different types of transactions: Over the internet, In-person to a merchant, In-person to a person, etc. etc. And then getting fiat out again -- cuz, I am my mother, etc.

I know this stuff is hard. Please take this as constructive commentary. As is, this is a great series and really truly was needed. More instructional / marketing videos will be made in the future, of course. I just wanted to make sure my thoughts planted a seed somewhere.

Thanks.

Playlist of all six videos is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFMZOlhgsYKKOUOVjQjESCXfR1cCYCod

Remember -- these are targeted toward the uninitiated, so they're explalined like you're five. You won't learn anything (except maybe in video 6), but your mom might.

Nice videos amanda.

Could you please also make a happy video explaining how comes and the dash generation of 2014-2016 owns the 1/3 of the total dash? How comes and all the rest dash generations (from 2017 to eternity) can only contest for the rest 2/3 of the total dash? And could you please explain to your school whether this kind of digital cash is a fair one, or not? But....opps. I forgot it, you do not work for the truth, you work only for whoever pays you.

"I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" is what we swear in front of the judge. Half the truth is a lie. If you tell only the pros and you hide the cons is a lie. This is the sad fate of everyone who works as advertiser or marketer. He/she is obliged to be a servant of mendacity.

Hopefully, even advertisers and marketers can serve the truth, if the truth is what they strongly desire. They can create alternative accounts, secret accounts, anonymous accounts, and that way speak freely about the truth, vote for the truth, become truth advocates. Anonymity protects everyone, and everyone can offer his/her talent to the truth, without the employers to be able to discover them. The truth is the source and the cause of every talent, and everyone should offer his/her talent back to the truth, otherwise the talent will be lost.

Last edited:
Let me start off by saying that these are great. Really great.

One criticism... the concept of a "wallet" was kinda brushed over. How am I "sending" something from one person to another? You mentioned a mobile phone? Wha...? Might be useful to compare it to Apple or Android Pay and PayPal or... somesuch. Facebook's send money feature maybe even. Though, I am not that we want to throw big brand names around.

Dash is really just trying to get awareness where folks don't even understand Bitcoin. One element that could have used a bit more emphasis is "what? there are more than one of these blockchains?" Dunno. We have to get over that hurdle. Then... Almost need a generalized demo video as an addition to this series: Showing purchasing Dash and using Dash... using 3 platforms and maybe 3 different types of transactions: Over the internet, In-person to a merchant, In-person to a person, etc. etc. And then getting fiat out again -- cuz, I am my mother, etc.

I know this stuff is hard. Please take this as constructive commentary. As is, this is a great series and really truly was needed. More instructional / marketing videos will be made in the future, of course. I just wanted to make sure my thoughts planted a seed somewhere.

Thanks.

Hi, I am a new member but would like to become part of this journey of yours....Take a look at the Exodus Wallet I think you should use it to educate people on Altcoins. When you send DASH from the Core Wallet to the Exodus Wallet it has sound features when the DASH comes in and it is Instant...almost like a swoosh sound. Now don't you think that would be a great visual presentation to have the viewers physically see it happen. And for presentation purposes the Exodus Wallet is pretty to look at and it holds 5 different coins altogether in one Dashboard. BTC, DASH, DOGE, ETH, LTC. You can also do exchange between coins within built-in shapeshift

Back