• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash reward per day per MN?

halso

So I'm guessing the 7% reduction in block reward happened? Is the average payout per day something like 0.25 per MN per day?

Yikes!
It's Gotta be more than that to cover electric costs !!!
What unit are you using to measure that 0.25 ?

rc
0.25 dash per day. Which is 91.25 dash per year. It could be even lower given all the new MNs on the network. I have the equation saved somewhere.

The last time I checked the ROI was 8 point something % after accounting for hosting costs. That is dash ROI. Your ROI in dollars will obviously be greater if you bought in at a lower price point.

The 7% reduction is going to happen in february, the ROI went a little down because we hit a new ATH for the MN 4390!

The 7% reduction is going to happen in february, the ROI went a little down because we hit a new ATH for the MN 4390!

When I last looked at the graph, I estimated that we are adding roughly 1,000 new MNs a year.

Which means if the BTC node count stays static at 5,500. We could potentially overtake BTC this year.

Definitely a PR opportunity coming up. Perhaps we could have a pre-scripted media release ready to go when it happens. Who is charge of comms @tungfa ?

Back