• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash.red

Would you vote to support dash.red?

• YES

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@ec1warc1 hey man just a thought.. you might think to have a game with more risk involved (i.e greater reward) i love the free duffs but I can't wrap my head around it being pointless due to the low reward vs. time spent. Obviously there will be scepticism on this (i.e. gambling) but if you keep the site clean of *DEPOSITING* this should not be an issue. Just saying if I want to hit the payout threshold in its current state I literally have to spam the max bet on a slot machine game all day or play the snake game over and over (which is by far the most efficient game for time invested) just a thought let me know what your opinion is on this matter. also if you make a higher risk/ higher reward game you could also set a daily limit on payouts to control anyone spamming the higher risk games.
Hello again @LeagueDad! Yes, a game like the one you mention is in the works for 2018. It looks like the community is going to support dash.red long term and with that support I will be able to develop a game just like the one you mention. In fact, it is already designed on paper. Thanks!

Hello again @LeagueDad! Yes, a game like the one you mention is in the works for 2018. It looks like the community is going to support dash.red long term and with that support I will be able to develop a game just like the one you mention. In fact, it is already designed on paper. Thanks!
Great minds think alike! Glad you already have this in the works! Looking forward to more info on this!

Loved your DASH.red report on youtube, hope you can add it to the thread so MN can get update notificaions on the project here.

i cant withdraw..
what the problem??
im not use anything..
just roll and roll... :mad:

Attachments

• 3353355353535.png
    3353355353535.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 98
Hey @ec1warc1 the site seems to be down at the moment.

I'm having fun with it! A few things though. Firstly I couldn't get the site to load in my Firefox, it froze at 94% loaded no matter how many times I refreshed. It's the latest version Firefox with a ton of plugins on Windows 7. I tried disabling my adblock in case that was the problem but it wasn't. It's working great on Chrome though.

It would be good it the games would actually pause when the sponsor message pops up. It was really frustrating when the the pop-up appeared in the middle of a game of snake attack and I got killed by a viper whilst I had no control of the game.

Does there have to be a maths captcha with every sponsor pop-up? Could they be a little less frequent?

Also more detailed instructions would be helpful. Maybe it's just that I've led a sheltered life but it's taken me three days of playing to figure out that the slot machine combinations only win when they start at the left of the board :rolleyes: Until I figured that out I thought the games were seriously bugged when a the same combination on the same line would payout sometimes but not other times :oops: It's much more fun now I recognise a winning combination when I see it :D

Back