• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Profit Calculator in Excel

Dethel Mateo

Hell everyone,

I am trying to build a dash profit calculator in excel,

With the known MH/s and the given information below which can be scraped from a website, which info and how do I calculate the information to get daily profit?

...No power consumption or cost per KW/s will be calculated.

Thank You,

Info:

Network Hash Rate
Current Price
Block Reward

Hell everyone,

I am trying to build a dash profit calculator in excel,

With the known MH/s and the given information below which can be scraped from a website, which info and how do I calculate the information to get daily profit?

...No power consumption or cost per KW/s will be calculated.

Thank You,

Info:

Network Hash Rate
Current Price
Block Reward

Why not use the online ones?

https://www.cryptocompare.com/minin...it=MH/s&PowerConsumption=217&CostPerkWh=0.103

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators...104&er=0.02372007&btcer=1200.91000000&hc=0.00

I know about those calculators. I just want to do further calculations with monthly power upgrades and don't want to do manually. .

Thanks,

This post seems to be helpful. It uses Bitcoin, but I think all translates to Dash just the same.

Let X be hashes per second, and Y be the difficulty. Let Z be the Log base 1-1/(2^32*Y) of 1/2. Z is how many hashes it will take you to find a block, on average. Let A be the current block reward (it's currently 25). Let B be the number of seconds in a 24-hour day: 86,400. You will earn, on average, A*X*B/Z bitcoins per day.

The only point I have questions on is where does the 2^32 comes from. On this other bitcointalk post they say it's a constant, but not sure if Dash has the same value.

As a separate note, it seems that Microsoft will be adding native support for Bitcoin calculations in Excel

Awesome, I'll give this a try.

I actually made one for bitcoin in Google sheets which is what I'll actually use. That calculator works exactly like I want but really haven't tried or can't seem to figure out how to repurpose it for DASH. Maybe what you sent will let me see it in a different point of view.

Thank you, will let you know.

Back