• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH price dropping

No sir. We've been through this many times. Dash is pure speculation right now. When we build out infrastructure and achieve adoption, we will see much higher prices.

just breath,
there is some madness in the markets
(look at the general charts from the last 3 days)
that will all balance out soon
nothing to worry about

If Bitcoin is back to $450 from today's $420, and nothing happens in DASH (no new soda machine, no new Evolution prototype video, no new information re BigVern's/Craptsy's DASH dump, no instamine dump), then DASH could easily tank to 0.079*420./450. = 0.074 within next few days (or even hours).

Back to the question whether someone is worried about the price drop. What would worry personally me is, that if someone like Otoh with his 25% share of the masternode network or any other DASH oligarch would decide to drop the stash onto our poor heads... Then we cannot expect the dumped DASH to be quickly adsorbed by smaller investors in short term.

Bugeater

Just invested in Cryptocurrency a few weeks ago and most of my investment is in DASH. The way I see it, cryptocurrencies will prevail as the strong currency of the world and prices of the successful ones will grow substantially. The question here is which ones will be ubiquitous. Took the time to read about the most traded ones and DASH has the strongest case as a virtual currency at the moment. The only problem is that the change will take time, so chill out, sit on your DASH and wait.

Agree with victorbx. Lets focus in development and mass adoption. Help any way you can.

If Bitcoin is back to $450 from today's $420, and nothing happens in DASH (no new soda machine, no new Evolution prototype video, no new information re BigVern's/Craptsy's DASH dump, no instamine dump), then DASH could easily tank to 0.079*420./450. = 0.074 within next few days (or even hours).

Back to the question whether someone is worried about the price drop. What would worry personally me is, that if someone like Otoh with his 25% share of the masternode network or any other DASH oligarch would decide to drop the stash onto our poor heads... Then we cannot expect the dumped DASH to be quickly adsorbed by smaller investors in short term.
What I feel here is the FUD to get your BIDs fullfield, you said that you`re waiting to rebuy at 0,006* so spreading FUD info will let you get your plan realised.
I can ensure you that Otoh is not dumping any of his coins instead he accumulates during this opportunity... so please keep your speculations away.
This is a good time to buy as we are under the line of long term uptrend.

8iDtz7G.png

What is under the line is oversold, so get some till it's cheap.
Summarising, everyone should have his own strategy, IMO it's good time to acquire when many people jump over btc pushing the alts down.

Cheers.

People selling just before the Anarchapulco conference; kinda`dumb if you ask me. Short term market is irrational. Look at the other cryptos. They're all falling. It's just traders moving into Bitcoin afraid not to miss a rally.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I feel here is the FUD to get your BIDs fullfield, you said that you`re waiting to rebuy at 0,006* so spreading FUD info will let you get your plan realised.
Dear splawik21, what I feel is that you somehow feel attacked for some reason by what I wrote, and that you overestimate its importance -) If you are interested, I did not place any buy orders yet as I am awaiting a better price (which I learnt from my previous stupid trades), something like 0.005-0.006+ as you mentioned. And I don't have so much funds to move the market. If you think this is FUD, then please refer to the wiki page to understand what FUD means :grin:

I can ensure you that Otoh is not dumping any of his coins instead he accumulates during this opportunity... so please keep your speculations away.
I did not say that he is dumping now (volume is not so huge), please re-read what I wrote. What you ensure is somewhat meaningless, since those guys will not seek your advice what to do :grin:

Dear splawik21, what I feel is that you somehow feel attacked for some reason by what I wrote, and that you overestimate its importance -) If you are interested, I did not place any buy orders yet as I am awaiting a better price (which I learnt from my previous stupid trades), something like 0.005-0.006+ as you mentioned. And I don't have so much funds to move the market. If you think this is FUD, then please refer to the wiki page to understand what FUD means :grin:
I did not say that he is dumping now (volume is not so huge), please re-read what I wrote. What you ensure is somewhat meaningless, since those guys will not seek your advice what to do :grin:
What would worry personally me is, that if someone like Otoh with his 25% share of the masternode network or any other DASH oligarch would decide to drop the stash onto our poor heads...

You said that.... FYI Mr Otoh does not posses 25% of all the nodes....
What I did was my opinion and what anyone else will do is their interest and strategy as I mentions before.
Wish you your 0,005-0,006 level but remember you`ll not be there alone....if ever.... there will be many interested to buy much more at these prices so support will appear and create big buy walls.

You said that....
What I said is: I am worried in principle if someone with a big stash decides to dump it, and the value of my holding erodes very quickly. It is similar to: I am worried in principle that if Federal reserve decides to stop propping up stock market, the value of my shares erodes very quickly.

What is wrong with that?

FYI Mr Otoh does not posses 25% of all the nodes....
May be it's 20% or 15%. Does it change something? Do you represent him? Centralization and a possibility to rig the price and any voting process is good? I thought decentralization is good :mad:

What I did was my opinion and what anyone else will do is their interest and strategy as I mentions before.
Wish you your 0,005-0,006 level but remember you`ll not be there alone....if ever.... there will be many interested to buy much more at these prices so support will appear and create big buy walls.
This is true. If "my" level is not achieved, then "my" strategy to be patient does not work.

Been this low before.
Bought some dash from weselldark last year
15 usd got me ar least 5 dash.

If I didn't have a tight budget I would buy more. Here is to hopping prices stay low till I get my tax return.

My good friends. Everything in crypto happens much faster than in real life. So do the pumps. It is the third time Dash was pumped although every another pump was less powerful then the previous one.

LX371YB.jpg

Normally it would take months for the whole cycle to happen but obviously this is crypto:

rxvE6dy.jpg

If you haven't sold at 0.01 or higher then don't bother doing it now as the new cycle will come sooner or later. It might go down to 0.006-0.005 depending on the BTC price or ETH hype (which is over imho). Maybe it will take a few months for another pump to happen but you can now start accumulating slowly and wait patiently - if you have self discipline you will probably double your money.

Meh. Who cares. Alt coin market caps are chump change. There's business men out there who spend more on houses. There's rap artist who own jewelry worth more than the dash market cap. What does this mean? That we are still in the very early stages of development and any price movement is 99% speculation. The price doesn't matter unless you are a trader looking to make quick cash, and if that's the case good luck.

From what I've seen the price seems pretty stable. It is currently €3.2864 and 3.6556 respectively. The only change I've really seen is against the wild price of BTC. Which can swing 10%+- easily in a day.

Back