• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Point of Sale Network. Buy your beer with Dash!!

Chris4210

Dear Dash community, we are excited to introduce the first universal point of sale platform for Dash. You are now able to buy a bottle of beer, a pair of shoes or a car with your favorite Dash mobile wallets. Welcome to BlockPay!

BlockPay allows any merchant (retail, grocery chains, restaurants, vending machines, petrol stations, kiosks, etc.) to accept one or more digital currencies at zero cost!

BlockPay is an easy, fast & cost-efficient platform that supports all of the new digital currencies (like Bitcoin, Steem, Ethereum, Dash and Smartcoins) plus regular debit, credit, and gift cards. BlockPay runs standalone (App) or integrated (e.g. Odoo) with existing systems, and is available worldwide in 44 languages. With just a couple taps, the merchant provides the amount due to the customer. The customer uses their Wallet of choice to instantly pay via QR Code or NFC. BlockPay sends the eReceipt automatically to the customer's phone, along with any Loyalty Points earned.
From customer to customer, just 8 seconds on average. Faster and safer than cash, it's another path to profits!

Read More about BlockPay and you will love it!
- BlockPay is the first universal point of sale system, supporting all major digital currencies!
- BlockPay works with all of your favorite Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin wallets
- BlockPay supports +44 languages including Chinese, Hindi, and Arabic!
- BlockPay has an automated reward and loyalty system in place
- BlockPay stores the funds on the Graphene blockchain in segregated, decentralized merchant wallets, automated settlement coming to your bank
- BlockPay is for free for merchants, no hidden fees - period!
- BlockPay automatically protects merchant from digital currency volatility and protects their margins
- BlockPay provides you with a detailed eReceipt for your account and tax reporting
- BlockPay sends eReceipts (sent to customer as pdf via QR code or NFC)
- BlockPay uses secure v10 QR Code technology​

You like our idea and you want to pay with your currencies at your favorite store?

Join our global Ambassador program about BlockPay and you will love it and promote BlockPay to your local communities. Reach out to businesses, stores, restaurants, hotels and support us to build a global network for digital payments. We are offering a unique sales commission for each BlockPay installation. Start earning money and promote BlockPay. Earn up to 15% in sales commission for each BlockPay installation. We share the transactions profits with you!! Please contact [email protected] to join the Ambassador program.

You can find the full announcement here: https://steemit.com/blockpay/@chris4210/ann-blockpay-point-of-sale-accept-any-crypto-at-zero-cost

For more information visit our website: BlockPay.ch
Or send us a mail at [email protected]

Cool looks like we need this kind of service for micropayments.

I am NOT convinced a 'buy beer' title for post, then a pic of little girl getting a lollipop from the clerk, w/dad watching is the wise choice...
ymmv
rc

Please join us at the Wirtshaus am Bavariapark, Munich first Beergarden who accepts Dash, Bitcoin and much more thanks to BlockPay. Here is our VBlog after we closed the owner:

We would love to invite you for a cold fresh Beer in Munich :)

Please join us at the Wirtshaus am Bavariapark, Munich first Beergarden who accepts Dash, Bitcoin and much more thanks to BlockPay. Here is our VBlog after we closed the owner:

All told, I'd really enjoy the beer garden in Munich, yet for now I'll be happy with Firestone 805.

ymmv
rc

Hey Chris4210,

Can you walk me through the fee structure?

524b8a60_o.png

You say that there are no merchant fees, as the customer will pay them all.

Let's say I buy a single item for $100 USD at a participating merchant and there is no tax or VAT for simplicity. What are the fees paid by the customer (and shared with the ambassador) in the following scenarios:

1 - Bitcoin
2 - Dash
3 - Debit Card
4 - Credit Card

hey Chris that is great news !
love the beer garden approach :D
(Prost Prost )

Hey Chris4210,

Can you walk me through the fee structure?

524b8a60_o.png

You say that there are no merchant fees, as the customer will pay them all.

Let's say I buy a single item for $100 USD at a participating merchant and there is no tax or VAT for simplicity. What are the fees paid by the customer (and shared with the ambassador) in the following scenarios:

1 - Bitcoin
2 - Dash
3 - Debit Card
4 - Credit Card

We charge a small fee of 0.5% from the customer. So the fee structure looks like that.

1. Bitcoin (100€ +0.50€(BlockPay fee))*FX rate = Bitcoin´s to pay
2. Dash (100€ +0.50€(BlockPay fee))*FX rate = Dash´s to pay
3. Debit Card (Regular Debit Card fees, we do not process debit cards ourself yet)
4. Credit Card (Regular Credit Card fees, we do not process credit cards ourself yet)

We will then share up to 15% of our 0.5% fee with our BlockPay Ambassadors. So Ambassadors will get their fair share for each transaction running over a BlockPay station. This fee splitting will be fully automated via computer code so that you will get a nice passive income stream.

I would also love to show you this demo video from my co-founder. He did a walk through and demo of BlockPay.

Back