• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash.pics

patrolman

I've made a website for Dash artwork, so it can all be found easily in one place, with the contributors' Dash addresses for donations (if I could easily find it). https://www.dash.pics/

I've also adapted a bitcoin QR code generator for Dash on the website too https://dash.pics/qr/

If you're a contributor and I don't have your address details, feel free to get in touch and I'll put it up for you. If you think I've missed any Dash artwork that is worthy of going up, let me know. I'll continue to post images I find here and on BitcoinTalk. If you'd like your image/s removed for any reason, let me know.

Donations welcome: XodSyee9FXpL2v8vpUDKzaUMwWjqxZ76fk

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool page
Maybe you should have a notice somewhere that we/you do not have the copyrights for any of the images hence use with care !?
(Not sure how to say this the best way)
+
I am a contributor too
:wink:

I've made a website for Dash artwork, so it can all be found easily in one place, with the contributors' Dash address for donations (if I could easily find it). https://www.dash.pics/

I've also adapted a bitcoin QR code generator for Dash on the website too https://dash.pics/qr/

If you're a contributor and I don't have your address details, feel free to get in touch and I'll put it up for you. If you think I've missed any Dash artwork that is worthy of going up, let me know. I'll continue to post images I find here and on DashTalk. If you'd like your image/s removed for any reason, let me know.

Donations welcome: XodSyee9FXpL2v8vpUDKzaUMwWjqxZ76fk
Sweet. Great initiative! Your page will be the subject of my next tweet.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/592808723615248386

Cheers,

Tao

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool page
Maybe you should have a notice somewhere that we/you do not have the copyrights for any of the images hence use with care !?
(Not sure how to say this the best way)
+
I am a contributor too
:wink:

It might be a good idea. I'll have a look to see where I can put it, along with a notice that if anyone is the copyright holder of any of the images , they can request to have them taken down.

I did notice you were a contributor - I got sick of writing your name! I'm going to put up a drop-down menu with the top contributors, and each of you will have a gallery of your own contributions. I was going to do it before launching, but just wanted to get it out there really, it was pretty much ready to go before alex-ru released his Dash photo bank. He's earned his place there too, despite making me work so hard!

Great idea and site!

I just want to mention - "my" pics are only "partially my" :) - so if somebody needs a full copyright protection to use any of them officially - please send me a PM - I will tell you what to do.
It is not hard, but requires a short formal procedure.

Great idea and site!

I just want to mention - "my" pics are only "partially my" :) - so if somebody needs a full copyright protection to use any of them officially - please send me a PM - I will tell you what to do.
It is not hard, but requires a short formal procedure.

I've put up a small notice. It can be seen on the page of the latest addition https://www.dash.pics/pictures/dash-tall-poppy-syndrome/ (and just about every other page).

It might be a good idea. I'll have a look to see where I can put it, along with a notice that if anyone is the copyright holder of any of the images , they can request to have them taken down.

I did notice you were a contributor - I got sick of writing your name! I'm going to put up a drop-down menu with the top contributors, and each of you will have a gallery of your own contributions. I was going to do it before launching, but just wanted to get it out there really, it was pretty much ready to go before alex-ru released his Dash photo bank. He's earned his place there too, despite making me work so hard!

Hey man
That notice is great , clear and honest and might save us a lot of troubles later

Do not get sick of my name please :wink:
I post a lot of images and honestly I do not care if my name is attched to them or not

To keep you updated , you checking Alex-ru and my thread here on dct ? As that would be the easiest for us just to post as usual ?

Hey man
That notice is great , clear and honest and might save us a lot of troubles later

Do not get sick of my name please :wink:
I post a lot of images and honestly I do not care if my name is attched to them or not

To keep you updated , you checking Alex-ru and my thread here on dct ? As that would be the easiest for us just to post as usual ?

Yes, I've been checking those two threads here and the bct thread as well. Other than that I've occasionally had a look on reddit, but not so often.

Really I just copy your name in the table from one post to another, so I don't actually have to type it :wink:
I look forward to seeing more of your images, they're great!

hey @mrgel
this is what you were looking for ;)

@patrolman are u still with us ?
there seems to be a SSL cert privacy error just now when I visited

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.dash.pics has configured their website improperly.
To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

T493G1Tlt8f2Mh5iaO4yPWrjmG6hYzioDukweGBczvU-5cZrSjl4iNyMMNV4I8Duln_oC1TM-WYow9B7WOnwjZFLAa_3Tm1ZwxtnQPourSbehSg9rb28Z5I-_cfokcKbbPVYxkt1vEsWyev0uurb2HUuIpIW9IcocQOqlTOoYGVYIRk4dZ_d3QJWS9jv2k0oT3D3XZTTHN0DCJ-U_vjzEL7p87KlnNFNDmtmvibBoRlqPL5F9ycPbIxvaEEkfhCz6YZmV0zUeKp0sy4-4rwltY-nXFg5IgWwu6mIpYV-9OHqvi0FwGMF7Bv7wO4elwTcF-5cp3NopQZqe7towL3GkHPXy_xDMUuN01a5b6eFESuplDVmc9VF0qOFgtgSLF-qOqbh13rr8PyreeXvoRQ3xfH0gX1YLVFYvRVlZ0YFsymkg1R9tbb_wqoZK7fhGFihoRiNFUfOOISymODdLN0P_tq7-BBbDn4YkCwxHX6KXc8feoo-BAd8vYRsqsZiCAHLdDhTts_nxmPSHgAdoLLC38GsUtGy9j_-C5pPO5L7nJ6i1CDt83-uoM-V5_vL6LRkZ1WYynIzn6eMLim-afoNqWTvOE7AiCXxuKV2JOLN4n1iMXHr=w1131-h756-no

gives me warning below:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from dash.pics (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

hey @mrgel
this is what you were looking for ;)

@patrolman are u still with us ?
there seems to be a SSL cert privacy error just now when I visited

Yeah, I'm still here, I was pretty busy over summer though.

The SSL certificate has expired, I'll try to update it soon. I'll post here once I've updated. In the meantime, please don't enter any credit card numbers, passwords or Dash private keys on the site

Last edited:
Back