• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Pages - Communication/News, Social Media, Chat Groups & Blogs (May 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GitHub Community Page:
https://dashcommunity.github.io

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 6.58.18 PM.png

as mentioned:

Hey, thanks for putting the Dash For Newbies in the New User Tips section....I just saw that! Also, if you know of anyone who wants to be a contributing writer for it, let me know. The more the merrier!

u gotta put it out there yourself tbh :rolleyes:

A good suggestion: Twitch is better streaming platform than Youtube. Many youtubers are migrating to twitch
But if compare the audience of blogger's followers, which one will be more loyal for crypto currency, Youtube or Twitch? I guess that Twitch is quite new, and the audience will be different. So should I try to make any advertising there...

I've been a holder of Dash for quite sometime. This logo mess has encouraged me to become active on the forums. How do I get my masternode badge? i can't seem to locate where I need to sign that message. Any help?

thanks for the excellent portals and social network, but I had a question: do you cooperate somehow with other forums about cryptocurrency?

I'm not sure exactly in the unquestioning safety of Telegrams, but as an instant messenger this is really a very good and convenient platform in every sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back