• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS DASH.ORG.RU - MasterNode Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me make some advertising for nice guy poiuty. :)
He is very active in promotion DASH in Russian internet. He is experienced in hosting and in Web-programming (he created dash.org.ru).

And now he is starting his own
MASTERNODE HOSTING SERVICE

Main advantages:
1. It is completely anonymous and automatic. You can setup everything by yourself without contacting him. You don't need to pay for service manually - payments precessing automatically by Dash Donation function!
2. It is open-source - so everybody can open same services for Dash MN operators. More MN-hostings we have - more decentralization for DASH!
3. Reliable server is located in France.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make new open source, stable and anonymous MasterNode Hosting.
We use OVH servers and have tcp/ udp antiddos.
On this page you can read "how it works" and start using it => http://dash.org.ru/pages/mn-en.php

thx alex-ru to help translate english page.
Also you can help make a better translation
https://github.com/poiuty/dashpay/blob/master/pages/mn-en.php
poiuty - Congratulation!
This is your new masternode cloud service? The minimum required fee is 10% of Masternode earnings for each Masternode? As I understand... the donee (you) do not know who sends the donation, but I guess you don't care, as long as the customers put 10% in the donation config?

Would you let me try out your service on Testnet? (sorry for so many questions but I am interested in your service)

moli, thx for feedback.
I can check who donate and who not.
Code:
darkcoind masternode list donation | grep 92.222.108.234
  "92.222.108.234:9999" : "XkB8ySpiqyVHeAXHsNhU83mUJ7Jd3CJaqW:10",

testnet ... maybe, but why?

moli, thx for feedback.
I can check who donate and who not.
Code:
darkcoind masternode list donation | grep 92.222.108.234
  "92.222.108.234:9999" : "XkB8ySpiqyVHeAXHsNhU83mUJ7Jd3CJaqW:10",

testnet ... maybe, but why?
The reason I asked for a testnet tryout is to see how and if it works. But I believe you that it works.. You have a very wonderful idea for this service. :)

Now number of active MNs: 14!
V12 release!!! And we need to update masternodes.
We make update this Sunday (in the afternoon) and will report on this topic.
Then you need update your local wallet, open console and make
Code:
masternode start-many

Last edited by a moderator:
poiuty - We can't do masternode donations anymore in v.12. If someone wants to sign up with your service, how do they pay you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back