• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash on BTC-E

It's great news and great day for Dash project!

Lots of Russian fiat gateways are now open for DASH...
BTC-e is not just the most popular Exchange here... They have "BTC-e code" vouchers - those are very popular everywhere in Russia - exchange services, fiat gateways, payment processors, ... dozens of services...

So all TOP-3 most popular "Russian" Cryptocurrency Exchanges (BTC-e, EXMO, Livecoin) are working with DASH now - mission accomplished. :cool::wink::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
My spidey sense is tingling. It may be time to bust open this:
303032.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 100% satisifed
BTC-E is the oldest crypto exchange still around
BTC-E is a "trustworthy" exchange, currently the only "trustworthy" exchange carrying Dash
No I don't trust Poloniex
You have no idea how happy this makes me
See my past posts for what i've advocated for if you don't believe me
This is great for adding liqudity to Dash
I will begin trading Dash there in the coming month

It's great news and great day for Dash project!

Lots of Russian fiat gateways are now open for DASH...
BTC-e is not just the most popular Exchange here... They have "BTC-e code" vouchers - those are very popular everywhere in Russia - exchange services, fiat gateways, payment processors, ... dozens of services...

So all TOP-3 most popular "Russian" Cryptocurrency Exchanges (BTC-e, EXMO, Livecoin) are working with DASH now - mission accomplished. :cool::wink::rolleyes:

Awesome, this is way more awesome than having Gavin to join Dash Dev team. :)

Something i found interesting on BCT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452594.msg14683077#msg14683077

ikMeMjR.jpg

The timing is interesting, adding these two pairs so short before the Bitcoin halving

This is indeed interesting - the part where bitcoin is in trouble and the biggest players starting to realize btc is not the only one. There is only coinbase and stamp without any alts on board. It's not the same crypto world like it was not so long ago.
Soon it might turn into a new race to the very top of the crypto mountain.

Was anyone else bugging them? I send them a ticket every month or so asking when they're adding dash. Usually get the cut and paste response.

Hello,

Sorry, but we cannot talk anything about adding\deleting any pairs. If we decide to add\remove any pair you will see annoncement in our news.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: MRG-557-66438
Department: Trading
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Helpdesk: https://support.btc-e.com/index.php

Maybe show them some trading love on the BTC market first? ETH has > 10x the volume of dash. Maybe we just have to be patient.

As for now (2nd day) the volume is quite nice. There are 10x more eth generated so volume is also 10x higher :) nothing to compare ;-p

Back