• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash now available on Japanese Exchange Coincheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
https://coincheck.com/en/blog/

2017-04-19
Long-awaited release: Buy and sell Nem, Litecoin, and Dash! #coincheck #bitcoin

Hello! Thank you very much for using Coincheck.

Coincheck now support 3 different types of cryptocurrencies NEM, Litecoin, and DASH! With the addition of these new currencies, Coincheck now handles a total of 13 currencies.

We added most demanded cryptocurrencies among our customers. You can buy and sell all of the currencies in Japanese yen (JPY) and Bitcoin (BTC).

All of the cryptocurrencies are added in Coincheck’s trading view.
*Deposit and withdrawal of NEM, Litecoin, and Dash will be supported soon.

The easiest way to buy and sell cryptocurrncies | Coincheck
https://coincheck.com

any Japanese out here ?
please ping me - i have some questions / ideas about a promotion in japan due to these news
tx
:D

Btw, regarding the list of exchanges on dash.org...

Given dash is on so many exchanges now, it might be a good idea to list them by countries served. It might help newcomers. Just a thought.

Btw, regarding the list of exchanges on dash.org...

Given dash is on so many exchanges now, it might be a good idea to list them by countries served. It might help newcomers. Just a thought.

hmmmm
it is already a huge pain to update them (coming and going) tbh
in my (humble) opinion Exchanges are international - i live in X but trade on Polo and do not care where they are - know what i mean

hmmmm
it is already a huge pain to update them (coming and going) tbh
in my (humble) opinion Exchanges are international - i live in X but trade on Polo and do not care where they are - know what i mean

Yes, I understand it's a lot more work, maybe I'll have a go sometime. I know crypto-to-crypto is international but those exchanges doing fiat are very specific and I think that's one of the main things people want to know when they're trying to make their first purchase.

hmmmmm
then what do you do with (example) kraken ?
they are japan based but super popular in Europe
(double /tripple posting ? - gets way to complicated i believe)

hmmmmm
then what do you do with (example) kraken ?
they are japan based but super popular in Europe
(double /tripple posting ? - gets way to complicated i believe)

Personally, I would put them in a database or flat file and then write a script to generate the list.

any Japanese out here ?
please ping me - i have some questions / ideas about a promotion in japan due to these news
tx
:D
Call Roger Ver, he's in Tokyo.

Japan is where the cryptocurrency war will be fought and determined. It's like Gettysburg. Japan has the retail use, so it favors Dash. Dash should be making every deal it can to get Coincheck's users onto Dash and away from expensive BitCoin, where they eat the transaction costs. Get a Japanese version of Amanda. Office in TOKYO. Do ASAP.

Japanese are going back to NEGATIVE interest rates at the rate things are going. So, they'll want to get in. They are the savviest consumers out there. Crime is low and ppl will report their cap gains to tax authorities, so this is a sure thing and the government endorses.

Bitcoin is becoming a mania over there. It is just a matter of promotion (likely through Coindesk). Pay Coindesk to write blogs on Dash and feature Dash as its preferred currency. Any thoughts on this?

I also live in Japan.

Please note that Coincheck does not yet support DASH deposit / withdrawal.

shows on frontpage
https://coincheck.com/exchange

W1Exllq.png

Is it still possible to buy Dash at coincheck?? I somehow couldn’t find the way...
Currently, Coincheck does not list Dash.
It was during the period from April last year to January this year that Dash was able to buy and sell at Coincheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back