• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Nation Slack Upgrade Proposal Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Dash Nation Slack Upgrade Proposal Review

slack-upgrade.jpg

The Dash Nation slack has been “the” place for Dash folks to virtually congregate to share news about Dash and just hang out with each other. There had been an earlier slack used by Dash but it got “toxic” so Tao started this slack with “just be nice” as the guiding rule and for the last year it has worked well.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-nation-slack-upgrade-proposal-review/

I think Slack was foolish for not taking the time and effort to make the pro-version of slack work for our particular needs.

Oh well, their loss.

I'm sure Tao will work his butt off to get the DashNation Slack community properly and successfully migrated over to the Discord platform.

Furthermore, I also have no doubt that the Dash that was designated for the Pro-version of slack will not be wasted, and will somehow some way further enhance the new setup.

Sure, I don't mind looking at the numbers and the new plan when Tao get's that together, just to see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back