• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Must Integrate Mesh Networking (MeshKit)!

Guna

(I couldn't add links to this post (maybe because it's my first post - so please copy and paste)

dashforcenews.com/commerce-101-real-basics-electricity-internet/

This article has a great point: cryptocurrencies don't work if there is no electricity and no internet!

However there is a solution: Mesh Networking. The leading company for Mesh Networking is OpenGarden, authors of the famous FireChat app that works even without internet!

opengarden.com/meshkit.html​

qz.com/922010/meshkit-the-tech-behind-firechat-can-send-messages-and-music-without-the-internet/​

Therefore, DASH could (and should definitely) partner with Open Garden to integrate MeshKit (the Mesh Networking technology) in its systems (especially Evolution)! That would ensure that DASH would function under any circumstances and be way ahead of any crypto in existence!

I think dash works better if you have them reach out for funding. I'm not sure anyone here would push for this. But if open garden can sell the master nodes on a project that would be interesting. It may not be so simple to implement a effective solution.

Back