Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

dash momentum must ride on tech underlining tech changes

Discussion in 'Development Tech Discussion' started by eric_erik, Nov 29, 2017.

1. eric_erik

eric_erik New Member

I hope EVAN DUFFIELD realizes crypto is not only tech, it's just as much about accepted social convention as to what money is ($, euros, gold, spices, etc) in the 1st place. It took 100's of years for universal acceptance of just what money is (a pure social convention).

Dash, Bitcoin, Etherium and others are some of the 1st mover names going in that direction BUT to keep the DASH name GROWING and on top, it takes robust investigation into new crypto technologies like IOTA and CARDANO, and adapting them into the DASH brand name if it fits.

DASH has the huge advantage of a functioning DAO and masternode hardware AND LOTS OF UNUSED MONEY that allows DASH to morph and change as time goes by. Some of that money needs to be assigned to continuing research into new crypto technologies BACKEND to integrate new crypto tech into EVOLUTION front end.

GO DASH!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 3dificio

3dificio New Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

I agree, we should not become stubborn, thinking "Our way is the best way". More than likely, with the thousands of crypto projects, some developers will find a better, cheaper and more user friendly way of becoming a usable cryptocurrency. I do not believe our roadmap should be set in stone, who knows, maybe bigger blocks is not the future. Heck, look at IOTA, maybe we don't need blocks at all. Or Zcoin, with a cheaper, easier version of Privatesend.

We should take a good, hard look at what the competition is doing and adapt our strategy accordingly. With the treasury funds and the momentum Dash is building up, we are in my mind, well suited to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  3. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    Exactly. Money is a pure social convention.
    But some MNO's, like @GrandMasterDash, still believe in the utopia of financial sovereignty.

4. Dashmaximalist

Dashmaximalist Active Member

what are the major issues with IOTA ?? can someone explain is it like a the lighting network at the best ?

5. GrandMasterDash

GrandMasterDash Well-known Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

Snapshots, grrr, still quite centralized.

Btw, I have zero experience with hcash but they claim to be a mix of both blockchain and DAG
    https://h.cash/

• Funny Funny x 1